The Brits have the Olympics

capt_chaos

Michael Johnson at Stonehedge this morning

AxoDKoeCQAEcvfl.jpg

So what is going to be the mess up we produce? Predictions for the event? Who is going to beat Bolt? How many Records are going to be made?

and lastly, how bloody wet is it going to be?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about the Olympics, but the UK people should have a lot to proud of with the best Batman films of all-time being created by a British director and Scottish actor.

Michael Johnson at Stonehedge this morning

AxoDKoeCQAEcvfl.jpg

So what is going to be the mess up we produce? Predictions for the event? Who is going to beat Bolt? How many Records are going to be made?

and lastly, how bloody wet is it going to be?

Bolt has not looked that good this year and he is nursing a tweaked hamstring. I would not be surprised in the least if his countryman Yohan Blake beats him in the 100.

I could not be less interested.

I am even less interested, since I didnt even bother to post how little I cared. Porter please delete this post, I dont even want to be in this thread.

cant wait for the olympics to start!

I freaking LOVE the Olympics. Summer or winter doesn't matter the sport I will watch it. Give me Bob Costas and his human interest pieces EVERY DAY.

Have I mentioned how much I love the Olympics!

I really don't like the Olympics other than I absolutely love hockey in the winter Olympics and I really, really love women's beach volleyball in the summer games.

Whoever made that a sport and put it on TV is a damn genius.

In the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and they called it a disaster. In London they call it summer.

Actually it is called a drought.

Don't know about the Olympics, but the UK people should have a lot to proud of with the best Batman films of all-time being created by a British director and Scottish actor.

Scottish actor? If you mean Christian Bale, he's Welsh, not Scottish. Looking forward to seeing the new film.

Scottish actor? If you mean Christian Bale, he's Welsh, not Scottish. Looking forward to seeing the new film.

Go easy on him, Wheels is afterall a Mexican.

Go easy on him, Wheels is afterall a Mexican.

Ha ha, a Mexican in NY! Okay. We're very protective of our fellow Celts! Actually, it's surprising how many people don't know that Bale is from Wales, in fact I didn't know until I looked it up a few years ago.

Watching BBC documentary "Faster, Higher, Stronger" where by they assess some Olympic events, still loving the Bolt footage from 4 years ago. Then one of the former record holders said if you cherry pick the best from each of Bolt's races he could break 9.3. I hope he does that for London!

What event are you after? There are few tickets about for a few events and there are still some auctions for tickets popping up.

the semi final or the final of the tennis

My boss, she got some for the tennis actually so I will ask her tomorrow.

Also, I mean this in no disrespecting way but it will not be cheap. A friend got these tickets for Wimbledon final though the auction that Wimbledon have, yet because Murray got to the final they were offered £35k for the seats

552571_10151023046338979_1854790586_n.jp

My boss, she got some for the tennis actually so I will ask her tomorrow.

Also, I mean this in no disrespecting way but it will not be cheap. A friend got these tickets for Wimbledon final though the auction that Wimbledon have, yet because Murray got to the final they were offered £35k for the seats

wow , can't someone buy the ticket early in the tournament ?

Wimbledon offers some tickets in a lottery which you enter into 9 months before the tournament and then you can buy tickets on the day.

My friend got hers in the lottery system.

With the Olympics I think it is solely pre-purchase tickets only. This should help you out http://www.tickets.london2012.com/howtobuy.html

Like I say, I will ask my boss about how she got her tickets for the Olympics