Countach Euro bumpers

Allan-Herbie

Where can you get them? Wouldnt mind a 25Th bumper for now? I know someone made a copy of the factory one that I put on my old CT, that was just as good or better than the factory bumper?

Chad might have it. Where is Romandad? He got it done. It requires redoing part of the front arches as the front bumper is connected.

It was a nightmare. But worth it.

:icon_thumleft:

better than US bumper...but still not as nice as the euro pre anni bumper

imo do it once do it right

Remove the US toaster bumpers, remove US tail lamp cover, patch & weld holes left behind, purchase relectors and lense surrounds, paint as required. I think it is easier than doing the front conversion. I got all my parts from Evans (this winters project)

The factory still has a few of these in stock, I order them for Evans quite frequently. I have two on the way to them as we speak. Retail price from dealer is $726.42

Glen

The factory still has a few of these in stock, I order them for Evans quite frequently. I have two on the way to them as we speak. Retail price from dealer is $726.42

Glen

Does the bumper come complete with the lower lip? Just like the pic from Eurospares?

Does the bumper come complete with the lower lip? Just like the pic from Eurospares?

The one on eurospares is the Factory Euro bumper... Or a facsimile thereof...

Its bumper and spoiler in one.... But you have to add foglights and grill inserts.... Both of which can be hard to find.

I think somebody on here had some grills machined off my specs?