My new toy!

toyroy2003

Well it's been a while since I have treated myself to a new toy...

so today I bought a 2012 Lamborghini Super Trafeo. Brand new, 80 miles and cant wait to have fun with it! I am going to paint the Wing ends Black like the rest of the wing, dont like the Red Tips...then not sure yet, but most likely Gold Wheels with Black calipers and White Logo..?? I like the Red inside, but just to much red outside for me...but always open to comments.

post-23696-1343167639.jpg

post-23696-1343167646.jpg

post-23696-1343167657.jpg

post-23696-1343167666.jpg

post-23696-1343167674.jpg

Love that car! Would not go gold on the wheels, nor change the red. The gold especially will mak way too much going on..

Very nice. Roy can you pm who you would have do the calipers? I am looking for someone to do mine that can be trusted to do a Lamborghini quality job - hopfefully at less than Lamborghini pricing. Thx.

Outside the wing endplates, I'd prob leave it alone.

I would not touch it as far as paint goes..I like how the red wing tips set off the calipers and I love the inside!!!!

I think gold wheels would look bad IMO..Good luck with it!!!

I would put C/F skirts on it

Great car, my favorite Gallardo. Interested to hear your driving impressions.

I also say no to the wing paint change and gold wheels. Add SL side skirts, exhaust, lower the car and possible new wheels.

Congrats!

Keep it as is, or if you want to go crazy change the side view's to red

because racecar.

the STS is awesome!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Great car, my favorite Gallardo. Interested to hear your driving impressions.

I also say no to the wing paint change and gold wheels. Add SL side skirts, exhaust, lower the car and possible new wheels.

Congrats!

post-23696-1343167657.jpg

He has s.s already. I would probably keep everything the way it is!

Intresting car...they were suppoise to produce 150 units..in only three colors, The Red, White and Grey Grigo..but like the LP670-4SV..not all 150 units were produced..approx production numbers World Wide is less then 85...still waiting on the exact that came to USA Shores..but looks like less then 20...will get the color breakdown as well, but most produced color was Red.

Yea, maybe should just leave it as it is..no side skirts as it was done to save weight, which could not have been much..?

Intresting car...they were suppoise to produce 150 units..in only three colors, The Red, White and Grey Grigo..but like the LP670-4SV..not all 150 units were produced..approx production numbers World Wide is less then 85...still waiting on the exact that came to USA Shores..but looks like less then 20...will get the color breakdown as well, but most produced color was Red.

Yea, maybe should just leave it as it is..no side skirts as it was done to save weight, which could not have been much..?

In the pic car has sideskirts numbnuts..

In the pic car has sideskirts numbnuts..

That's MR. Numbnuts to you "Pain in the ASS" SOON the truth will come out...I cant WAIT!

That's MR. Numbnuts to you "Pain in the ASS" SOON the truth will come out...I cant WAIT!

Id like to retract my statement.. You are GRANDPA SAGGY NUMBNUTS

Love that car! Would not go gold on the wheels, nor change the red. The gold especially will mak way too much going on..

+1

Don't change anything. Then again knowing its you, you will change things. I saw a few of those cars on the assembly line last November when I was at the factory. Great looking car. Looking forward to seeing it!

Is this your first non 6 speed lambo?

Yes, it will be...have driven a few, but first one I have bought

Freakin awesome car.

Wouldn't change a thing on that car! However, I still think the factory should've made the rear wing just a bit lower...for a street car, it just looks too high. Badass car nonetheless.

Personally I love the red wing tips. I would leave the car stock but since that isn't an option I would throw some bronze wheels on it. The car is white/black/red right now. Red Wing tips and calipers pull accents together on the outside with the red and black interior.

The white G sitting on Bronze wheels we saw earlier this week looked really good. It may be too much going on but I think you can always have fun when it comes to the wheels.

I vote stock car with bronze wheels. Or go 911 GT3 RS style and go Red Wheels to match the calipers and the wing tips.

Can't wait to see how she ends up.

if you want a little crazy...leave the wing tips red and colour match the wheels red...sort of GT3 RS ish.

could look pretty cool on such a racey aggressive looking car.