Lambo Newport event on Tuesday the 21st - who's going

05LSV

Thanks for coming guys, I haven't really posted on Lambo Power in a few months/years... but back in the day I remember JEFFSD gave me a ride in his Orange Gallardo Coupe when I was 14 years old. After shooting photos for almost 7 years now, at the age of 18 I landed a job at Symbolic Motors in San Diego... I worked there for two years and now I'm the photographer and internet marketing director for LamboNB.

I wanted to personally thank everybody for making it out to our event, it was an awesome turn out and it was a little hot, but it cooled down after we opened up all the doors. Our showroom is welcoming anyone to stop by and view some of our cars. We plan on growing our inventory very heavily the next few months, so if anyone needs a car you can always check www.LamboNB.com for our latest inventory. It was great seeing you Allan and meeting your wife, glad you made it by!

I am taking the day today to edit my photos and I will post them later today!

I managed to grab a picture with Stephan as well, I had a great time myself!

7839760146_f02748f47f_o.jpg

You guys can also view a private shoot I had with the Sesto as it was pulling into our showroom by clicking here: http://lamborghininewportbeach.blogspot.co...ento-comes.html

DSC_5500.jpg

-Spencer Berke

Lamborghini Newport Beach

Photographer/Internet Marketing

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, good write ups guys. :icon_thumleft:

Did any of our people get a chance to talk about upcoming products with Winky and his crew?

There was a line to get a photo with Winky so I didn't but I did see Spencer snapping pictures! They don't have turnouts like that in the DC area haha

Very nice, good write ups guys. :icon_thumleft:

Did any of our people get a chance to talk about upcoming products with Winky and his crew?

They never reveal shit. I like Wolfgang Hoffman much better than Winkie. He's much more down to earth.

7839760146_f02748f47f_o.jpg

-Spencer Berke

Lamborghini Newport Beach

Photographer/Internet Marketing

Haha, I ruined the background of this pic! :icon_thumleft:

It would have been awesome if you were scratching your balls or something. Lol

Good to see you there allan. Amazing you meet Stephan at a restaurant of all places...

Good seeing you too! Always a pleasure! One day we will get Alex to join us! My wife said Winkelmann kept starring at me, so Im pretty sure he knows who I am. I was going to send over a bottle of L.A.'s finest tap water but I decided to play nice. But seriously, out of all the restaurants in a 50mile radius he decides to haul ass to my favorite.

Was good to meet you finally!

So listen to this.. Ater being at Lambo Newport for approx an 1 1/2 we decided it was time to get going as we were hungry.. I was a good boy and didnt even attempt to bother Winkelmann as he was there in all his glory. We make the approx 50 mile journey back to Beverly Hills where I call my favorite Italian restaurant Madeos to get my table ready and we are on our way.. We sit down, get our drinks and out of all the people to show up... HERE COMES WINKELMANN! WTF

I have two words for you....

restraining_order.jpg

Oh dear...somebody obviously wasnt around the last time a member asked for his name to be changed.....

Oh god, lol... I don't even want to know.