Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Taking off from Chicago in an hour, for Rome for a Pre-Giro trip in Southern Italy.

I will wear Lambo Power Logo on my T-Shirt and walk around to find you all in Milan. I will also stick my name inside my Windshield.

Cheers

Lambo_Manju / Rajini.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm in the same boat - insane roaming data charges - I switch all that off now..

Just updated the list with cars - please update/correct/add info as appropriate:

1. Fortis ?

2. RaginBull / Steve Waldie: wrapped Aventador + 14 GoPro cameras!!

3. Bryan and Concubine: 50th theme wapped Aventador

4. LamboNutter: Murcielago SV?

5. LABrit LP?

6. Darth Sidiuos / Crisis: white Murci roadster

7. Toyroy LP6704-SV

8. Andecorp: Black Diablo Roadster 'YES' reg

9. Lambo_Manju / Rajini: 2005 Red Murcielago

10. Zack: 1998 Yellow Diablo SV

11. Silhouette: silhouette?

12.VCR?

13. LPDADDY: no sh*t really?

No not the silhouette but a white LP560

Arrived from Dubai into London.

Overnight stop in the UK and now en route to Italy...

Next stop Bologna

Italy here we come!!!

Adventure begins at the airport, before the Lambo adventure. My UNited flight to Rome got delayed by 6 hours and I gave up and took Lufthansa to fly into Naples. Checked in bags are still with United and not traced yet.

Continuing on with Lambo Spirit and limited clothes in carry on bags. Hope my bags arrive at Naples.

Cheers

Lambo_Manju

Adventure begins at the airport, before the Lambo adventure. My UNited flight to Rome got delayed by 6 hours and I gave up and took Lufthansa to fly into Naples. Checked in bags are still with United and not traced yet.

Continuing on with Lambo Spirit and limited clothes in carry on bags. Hope my bags arrive at Naples.

Cheers

Lambo_Manju

what a bad luck, come on Lambo_Manju, you have overcome the problem with the lambo,hold on and think to all the lambo are waiting you!! :icon_thumleft:

Cheers

Lambo_Manju

So bad :\ Hope all will end in a good way, see you in Rome!

That sucks, that's why I will only have he carry on, gives me flexibly.

I am leaving in 8 hours, hoping for a good trip. :eusa_dance:

There is one question I'd like to ask our Italian members, is the Italian electric plug and socket similar with the rest of Europe or is it different ?

There is one question I'd like to ask our Italian members, is the Italian electric plug and socket similar with the rest of Europe or is it different ?

If your plug has no ground (2 pins - like a battery charger) you'll be fine. But if you bring your microwave you'll have to buy a converter. Converter can be found at any supermarket for about 3€.

If you buy something in Italy and that its plug has ground (so, a row a 3 pins) you'll have to buy a converter to use it anywhere else in EU.

There are worldwide plugs converter available, easy to find at any airport.

Fly safe!

That sucks, that's why I will only have he carry on, gives me flexibly.

I am leaving in 8 hours, hoping for a good trip. :eusa_dance:

There are 3 types of plugs!

1)- 2 pins plug

2)- 3 pins plug

3)- schuko

post-12198-1367678442_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the info Tommy this time I will leave the Microwave home :icon_mrgreen:

Are you coming to Italy?

Not sure, I'll be on the riviera but I have no idea if I'll make it to Italy.

IN FRANCE !

Worst bit of any trip is getting the car on the damn boat - this time was OK though - no wooden planks required!

lamboonboat.jpg

Be safe and see you Tuesday !

Awesome!! So Excited!! Who will be at the hotel on Monday? Meet up?

Lambo_Manju I hope everything works out and that bad memory is erased by all the fun we have in the next week!

I wish I was able to do the event in my Veneno but its not ready yet. Don't get me wrong, being in any Lambo for this event is more than I could ever dream of. But, that would have been a cool way to take delivery!

Arrived at Bologna Airport... and look what we found - a work in progress for later in the week

Visited Ferrari this afternoon to check out the competition...

now just off for some proper pasta

IMG_1907.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

Awesome!! So Excited!! Who will be at the hotel on Monday? Meet up?

Lambo_Manju I hope everything works out and that bad memory is erased by all the fun we have in the next week!

I wish I was able to do the event in my Veneno but its not ready yet. Don't get me wrong, being in any Lambo for this event is more than I could ever dream of. But, that would have been a cool way to take delivery!

Did i miss the fact that you have one on order?! Really?!