My New 2012 EWB Ghost

aehaas

I traded in my 2011 Ghost for the 2012 Extended Wheelbase version. There are marked improvements this year. The side view mirrors are no longer off the Phantom, they are smaller, more approproate in size. The seats are better looking and softer. They use the same Run Flat tires but have larger brakes I am told. Also, the rough ride that is often associated with RF Tires is gone now. And the car is more quiet riding. It is still a sportier suspension, nice and tight, but no longer rough.

They spec. 0W- or 5W-30 or 0W-40 oil. I will use 0W-20 as usual when it gets time to change the oil.

aehaas

DSC_3015___Version_2.jpg

DSC_0296___Version_2.jpg

DSC_0297___Version_2.jpg

DSC_0298___Version_2.jpg

How does the EWB Ghost compare in size to the Phantom?

I really wish you would post more! Great looking Ghost and garage. Any house/garage pics?

Please never get rid of the Enzo, and do you have any desire to upgrade the Murci? either a 670 or 700?

You used to have a Maybach 57S, no? How does the ride, creature comforts compare?

We really loved the Maybach until they decided to discontinue the line. The regular Ghost is no substitute. The EWB is a good replacement. It is lighter, just as fast as the 57s AMG and the creature comforts are there. My dealership made the transition seamless.

aehaas

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful Ghost! I personally love the Ghost and when I am in the market for a luxury vehicle I will definitely be picking one up. Again, beautiful car.

Holy shit! At first, I thought the pic was at some high-end automotive shop...and then after scrolling down realized it's probably your own damn garage!...then I went "Holy shit!" lol

Nice!