For the record, I'm still angry.

Roman

Just read the entire timeline on Wiki....I can still hear the shock in Charles Gibson and Dianne Sawyer's voice as they along with millions of us watched the 2nd plane hit the towers and we all collectively realized "this was not an accident, this was intentional!"

Yup,

I was in sophomore chemistry when the class all watched the second hit live. Very sombering moment... Impossible to forget.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Eric for making this thread come back every year.

I have a habit of rewatching the news coverage each anniversary. I don't know if some will think that is crazy. I get chills every time and I tear up, but I do it to remember the day and remember those who were lost.

I'm still pissed, and I'll never forget.

I got choked up watching videos last night. I saw all of the footage on the news but without a youtube back then everyone's individual footage was "lost" for a few years. Very VERY sobering to watch the man on the street shots as they filmed the 2nd plane hitting, the people waving for help from the floors above the impact points on the towers and the people attempting to climb down the exterior and then falling/jumping to their deaths. Very emotional. It made me feel like I was watching something I hadn't seen before even though I lived it (from the couch in my parent's living room).

In so many ways it feels long ago, and in other ways it feels like yesterday. I still feel like I was punched in the stomach by a heavy weight boxer.

Stay strong and stay the course my brothers.

In so many ways it feels long ago, and in other ways it feels like yesterday. I still feel like I was punched in the stomach by a heavy weight boxer.

Stay strong and stay the course my brothers.

You know what made me realize how long it has been? Watching the specials on TV produced fro 2003-2005, and seeing that they were broadcast in 4:3.

the emotions i believe we all felt that day are still in our bones and always will be. I feel horrible for the lives that were lost.