D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

No offense. But comparing a year plus build to a 6 week build process is apples an oranges when you talk about the details that you just mentioned. Cost and time are the significant build differences between yours and the regular builders out there. So your entire post seems moot IMO. Now if you get to doing these builds on a regular basis and on a similar timetable as UGR then I can see making a comparison. And I still don't see the point in sharing these comments and details when there is still no dyno, pictures, etc either.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense. But comparing a year plus build to a 6 week build process is apples an oranges when you talk about the details that you just mentioned. Cost and time are the significant build differences between yours and the regular builders out there. So your entire post seems moot IMO. Now if you get to doing these builds on a regular basis and on a similar timetable as UGR then I can see making a comparison. And I still don't see the point in sharing these comments and details when there is still no dyno, pictures, etc either.

None taken. Just sharing what we've learned. And it's more of a comparison between a 4-5 month build to a year plus build. And, when we do it a second time, we will be right in that window. The comparison was made simply because the 'competition' in question (talking about the metrics comparison) is against these other cars.

I completely agree that it really is apples and oranges. There really is no apples to apples comparison available.

Any plans to take the car to TX2k or Chi2k and do some mile runs? Or at least go and do some dyno exhibition runs in public?

Guys throwing down 1400hp+ dyno runs in street cars with their vipers and supras is always a blast at these events. A murci taking king of the hill would be insane for sure.

Any plans to take the car to TX2k or Chi2k and do some mile runs? Or at least go and do some dyno exhibition runs in public?

Guys throwing down 1400hp+ dyno runs in street cars with their vipers and supras is always a blast at these events. A murci taking king of the hill would be insane for sure.

Definitely. Gotta love all of these huge HP cars!

Per Motec, ApexSpeed, and many other industry professionals who have seen the different iterations of modified Lamborghinis, it is in a different league as far as the engineering, build-quality, attention to detail, etc etc. This was not your standard (obviously, by the length of time this project took) "add-boost, an ecu, and let the factory stuff figure out the rest" build that is so often put out.

To them, there is no Lambo that even comes close and I see no evidence to dispute that.

We will start to see what the actual numbers are pretty soon and that's the exciting part!

It's pretty incredible to see it all coming together and turning out even better than we had hoped.

I am very excited for you and your team! After all the time and effort its nice to hear that you are happy with the end result. :icon_thumleft:

Where we at Wiggs??? I want to see dyno numbers before the war with Syria starts. :icon_mrgreen:

Every time I read your post I picture a chin named Mark yelling at Wiggs. That is all. Back to your regularly scheduled programming :icon_mrgreen:

Two-Chins-Avengers-Review-1336578275.jpg

Where we at Wiggs??? I want to see dyno numbers before the war with Syria starts. :icon_mrgreen:

We are tuning is where we are at!!!! :lol2:

I am very excited for you and your team! After all the time and effort its nice to hear that you are happy with the end result. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Kris! Can't wait to show you and introduce you to everyone during your next visit!

Every time I read your post I picture a chin named Mark yelling at Wiggs. That is all. Back to your regularly scheduled programming :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:!!!!

Thank you.

We are tuning is where we are at!!!! :lol2:

Let's be real...Tuning shouldn't take more then a couple days. How long do you think it's going to take you and the team?

Let's be real...Tuning shouldn't take more then a couple days. How long do you think it's going to take you and the team?

:lol2: Try weeks upon weeks. We've started from scratch and are eliminating ALL of the cars ECU. There is not a single function that isn't being programmed from scratch as well as dozens upon dozens of new functions that all have to be programmed in. If this were just your basic piggyback job, then you would be correct.

:lol2: Try weeks upon weeks. We've started from scratch and are eliminating ALL of the cars ECU. There is not a single function that isn't being programmed from scratch as well as dozens upon dozens of new functions that all have to be programmed in. If this were just your basic piggyback job, then you would be correct.

How in depth are you getting with the data logging? Just ordinary sensor package? Or are you going all out with individual lambda and EGT for each cylinder, pressure sensors across the entire motor, suspension travel etc?

How in depth are you getting with the data logging? Just ordinary sensor package? Or are you going all out with individual lambda and EGT for each cylinder, pressure sensors across the entire motor, suspension travel etc?

All out sir. All out. :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_wall:

When I thought I heard it all...you surprise me even more.

If you do it for your own enjoyment I get it but I didn't think the TT Murci market is as larger to warrant this level of expenditure and effort you are putting in.

Either way good luck, I hate seeing business ventures fail so I wish you the best of luck :icon_thumleft:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX

THESE GUYS GOT THEIR HANDS ALL OVER ME

I WILL REPORT BACK MOMENTARILY

I AM FINALLY PLUGGED IN WITH POWER

Well they have to push you somehow

Wow the ECU even has Artificial Intelligence and Internet access. No wonder it was taking so long.

Wow the ECU even has Artificial Intelligence and Internet access. No wonder it was taking so long.

Fapping to motor oil ads on Facebook