D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

I don't think anyone is expecting perfection? Curiosity about a build is a natural "car guy" trait and CTD had been posting updates. I think it's fair to wonder when the next one will be.

I agree with curiosity about it....just seems to be a lot of badgering him about it.....I don't know him personally, but certain people bumping this thread just to talk shit seems annoying......that's all I was trying to say.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole internet knows about this car, and many just pop in here looking for updates. Shouldn't be that surprising.

If that's the case, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding info elsewhere....correct?

If that's the case, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding info elsewhere....correct?

Well, no, because this is one of the few forums that David frequents personally. I'm not sure why you're so concerned about this?

Well, no, because this is one of the few forums that David frequents personally. I'm not sure why you're so concerned about this?

Not that concerned, just felt like 40+ pages of the same thing over and over again was like "beating a dead horse"........voiced my opinion earlier....like others had with different feelings about it.......I guess....

That's all.

DWiggs has had it tough, he lost his dog, it meant the world to him. Let's cut him some slack for a while.

David is mourning the loss of one of his beloved pets. I'd say cut him a little slack.

DWiggs has had it tough, he lost his dog, it meant the world to him. Let's cut him some slack for a while.

I am not gonna argue against very powerful LP-members.

How I see it:

I somewhat understand mourning a loved family pet for three months but should all keep quiet about covert tuning company's project car hence?

After all this was very much publicized and hyped project to build something so powerful and light that it was never been seen or heard before.

In many car forums there are people knocking on the door of a much lesser project topics all along.

That's just interest towards the car - the intrigued mind of car guys, does not have to be anything personal against topic starter. :)

I don't understand all the hate towards David (please don't explain it to me). He's a good guy and he's trying to push the limits with his car. We should all applaud him and root for his success. Do you guys go in the kitchen at restaurant and demand the chef show you the food mid preparation? When he's ready he will share it. Till then, find other things to occupy your mind. This build doesn't effect you in anyway. Unless this is really your car, you have no right to demand updates.

I don't understand all the hate towards David (please don't explain it to me). He's a good guy and he's trying to push the limits with his car. We should all applaud him and root for his success. Do you guys go in the kitchen at restaurant and demand the chef show you the food mid preparation? When he's ready he will share it. Till then, find other things to occupy your mind. This build doesn't effect you in anyway. Unless this is really your car, you have no right to demand updates.

Technically, if the chef said it was the greatest food in the world, and better then a number of other WELL KNOWN chef's, would taste like nothing I have ever tasted, and would be done in 5 minutes, and i was still waiting at my table a week later, i probably would go into the kitchen and see what the hell was going on.... :icon_mrgreen:

That's the point I was trying to make........ Let the guy do his thing, shouldn't matter how long it takes him....period.

I decided I was gonna build a car from the ground up myself, I thought "I'll buy a 70 Plymouth Cuda, throw a V-10 in it and it will be fun to drive".....Wasn't that simple being as I had never built a car. So......4 years later and A LOT of do-overs......I got it finished, was asked to have it featured on PowerBlock TV(Spike Network) and it turned out pretty cool...IMO (Especially with, no big shop, expensive tools and teaching myself how to weld...lol)

Thanks RB for explaining it better than I could.

Powerblock2.jpg

That's the point I was trying to make........ Let the guy do his thing, shouldn't matter how long it takes him....period.

I decided I was gonna build a car from the ground up myself, I thought "I'll buy a 70 Plymouth Cuda, throw a V-10 in it and it will be fun to drive".....Wasn't that simple being as I had never built a car. So......4 years later and A LOT of do-overs......I got it finished, was asked to have it featured on PowerBlock TV(Spike Network) and it turned out pretty cool...IMO (Especially with, no big shop, expensive tools and teaching myself how to weld...lol)

Thanks RB for explaining it better than I could.

Powerblock2.jpg

GTF out of here and immediately go start a thread on your viper powered cuda, with LOTS of pics. NOW! :icon_super:

Why are you still reading this, GO, NOW! :icon_mrgreen:

GTF out of here and immediately go start a thread on your viper powered cuda, with LOTS of pics. NOW! :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

Technically, if the chef said it was the greatest food in the world, and better then a number of other WELL KNOWN chef's, would taste like nothing I have ever tasted, and would be done in 5 minutes, and i was still waiting at my table a week later, i probably would go into the kitchen and see what the hell was going on.... :icon_mrgreen:

But he's not cooking for you. So why do you care?

But he's not cooking for you. So why do you care?

Because the chef went out of their way to make outrageous claims. Most people would want validation of such outrageous claims

But personally I dont care...i was just being a smart ass.

Because the chef went out of their way to make outrageous claims. Most people would want validation of such outrageous claims

But personally I dont care...i was just being a smart ass.

Better to be a smart ass than a dumbass.

Found this clip on Youtube. We definitely need a new thread for this monster.

LOL......I didn't think it would get much buzz on a Lambo forum.

But Thank You for the compliment.

Found this clip on Youtube. We definitely need a new thread for this monster.

It wasn't "easy" to get that sound out of a Viper V-10.......Hell......nothing was easy about it....

It wasn't "easy" to get that sound out of a Viper V-10.......Hell......nothing was easy about it....

Good lord that sounds SICK! I am not a huge muscle car fan but wow! The cam job on that is insane and I just wanted to hear you floor it and lay down a set of 11s. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a build thread on this bad boy!

I bet. Big cam, solid.lifters, and a short runner intake? I think it sounds great.

And Hell man, most of us here are just car guys, some who have deeper wallets than most. Lots here have old muscle cars, and I think all of us can appreciate the work involved if nothing else.

I think it's bad ass myself and would drive that beast anyday!