Where are the monterrey blue murcies?

Guest MOSS

Guest MOSS

I have been looking for another monterrey blue car to buy. I know the numbers are low just as they are with any of these cars but if you have one or know of one

that would sell, let me know. Thanks - Billy

Yeah they have had that car for a while!! Would think they would bring the price down as I am sure the carrying costs arent cheap!!

Yeah they have had that car for a while!! Would think they would bring the price down as I am sure the carrying costs arent cheap!!

For a Loooooooonggggg while...

Guest MOSS

Thanks Rob. I have been going back and forth with these guys for a month but they think the car is made of gold. I have made all kinds of reasonable offers and get turned down. Its a

consign car I believe so it cost them nothing to sit on it. Bad for a buyer but at some point they need to get real. Love the car!

I dont get these dealers, they're doing something right or how else could they stay in business. My take theres no competing with stupid money and that well is yet to run dry.

I dont get these dealers, they're doing something right or how else could they stay in business. My take theres no competing with stupid money and that well is yet to run dry.

Driving emoticons has some really nice lp's that have been sitting with them for a LONG LONG time.

Guest MOSS

That is a 245k -250k car and that's all the money. You would be lucky to sell it for 230 when you get it.

Driving emoticons has some really nice lp's that have been sitting with them for a LONG LONG time.

is it a dealership or a museum?

Here you go brother! This ones is as sexy as it gets...but I know he wants top dollar for it. He doesn't even have the price listed on the site,but he's asking $289 for it..maybe there's some wiggle room as he's had it in inventory for a long time.

http://www.drivingemotions.com/INVENTORY/V...28/Default.aspx

8LA03028-71sm.jpg

Mines not for sale - but I would like to know where they got those floor mats - they match perfectly.

Guest MOSS
Mines not for sale - but I would like to know where they got those floor mats - they match perfectly.

They look great and that interior is very easy on the eyes.

That is a super clean looking Murci with that interior. I hope they can work out a deal with you so we can see some more pics of that car in the future.

I tried to buy that car but they think it's forged from solid 24K.

Love it. Someone will eventually pay that kind of premium, but you have to assume that it's after inflation starts to kick into 6th gear.