jdkdiver and his impressive fleet of exotics

Fortis

The fleet of exotics, past and present, listed in your signature would make anyone jealous, now why be selfish and not share with you LP brothers?

I love the Murciealago SV in particular, I would love to see few shots of it unless you are waiting for the musical exhaust to get there first :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed in his signature that he claims to own one so I thought I would perform a community service and help him get his Lambo Owner title, that's all.

After all how many Murci SV owners do we have on LP?

I'm in for the next 33 pages of awesomeness, eventual gold status and then the lock.

For the record I am more then willing to post my fleet of Hondas in my signature if anybody wants! I can also go I to great detail on the daily driving habits of whatever rental car my company currently is providing me with (right now a Chevy Malibu).

Why do people constantly feel like they need to come here and pretend they are something they aren't? You have guys like me who don't own exotics but come for the community to guys like Webster who document a custom Zonda build. You don't have to make shit up to fit in or feel at home.

We are here because we love lambos whether we own a fleet, see the occasional one on our commute, or ony have glimpsed them in magazines and YouTube videos. No need to fake it and get into this drama.

Just in case anyone is wondering about the fleet please see below, very impressive :icon_thumleft:

--------------------

Current Cars.

2012 Mclaren MP4- 12C- looking for one

201X Aventador Roadster -on order

2013 Nissan GTR Black Edition

2010 Murci SV

2012 GMC Acadia

2006 911 Carrera 4S DD

Past Cars

2009 Ferrari California

2011 Audi A8

2012 Benz G-Wagon

2011 Ferrari FF

Do u really want to seepics or just trying to stire the shit?

Are you genuinely curious or you just managed to take some time off from herding your cats and thought you would post in this thread? :)

Are you genuinely curious or you just managed to take some time off from herding your cats and thought you would post in this thread? :)

Lol

I don't heard them, they swarm to me :P

Bored, and just find it odd to randomly attack him...unleess I missed him being a poser somewhere?

Lol

I don't heard them, they swarm to me :P

Bored, and just find it odd to randomly attack him...unleess I missed him being a poser somewhere?

Refer to post 8 of this thread for clarification.

Refer to post 8 of this thread for clarification.

How do you know he's a hs dive coach?

Maybe his wifes loaded, inheritance, loto or whatever.

I know a guy who's wifes a surgeon and bought him a cayman s, not nearly as impressive as this chaps list though

Just in case anyone is wondering about the fleet please see below, very impressive :icon_thumleft:

--------------------

Current Cars.

2010 Murci SV

This was misspelled as "Muric SV" at one point :eusa_wall:

Langley high school. Go Saxons!

Abolfaz, are you from/in the area? Langley/Great Falls, is about ten minutes from me and a number of friends went there. Langley is down the street from our local Great Falls Cars and Coffee, however I've never seen or heard about a Murci SV at C&C or in the area in general.

That said, Langley/Great Falls is a very wealthy area and while his position at Langley may not support his list of cars, he very well could have a well off spouse or family that does support his sig. This last year we had a guy in the area hit a 20something million dollar lotto, could be him?

I have met him. He's likely not even twenty. He came to look at the Diablo, which I did not let him drive, saying he was interested in it as a gift for his dad. Then later that his dad was interested in buying, and then not a peep from him. He did show up in an Acadia (White) but I asked him numerous times what number SV he had or pics and he always had some excuse. Never seen him at any car events. I would be very, very, very surprised if he was in fact legit. He is definitely not old enough to be a coach. He told me he was in college on a swim team. As Hannibal said, there is no need to bullshit on here, as there are plenty of people with and without exotics. And even then, there is a great disparity between those of us who have our one nice car and couldn't afford more. But at least be straight up. If he does have them and can post proof, then i'll be the first to apologize.

I have met him. He's likely not even twenty. He came to look at the Diablo, which I did not let him drive, saying he was interested in it as a gift for his dad. Then later that his dad was interested in buying, and then not a peep from him. He did show up in an Acadia (White) but I asked him numerous times what number SV he had or pics and he always had some excuse. Never seen him at any car events. I would be very, very, very surprised if he was in fact legit. He is definitely not old enough to be a coach. He told me he was in college on a swim team. As Hannibal said, there is no need to bullshit on here, as there are plenty of people with and without exotics. And even then, there is a great disparity between those of us who have our one nice car and couldn't afford more. But at least be straight up. If he does have them and can post proof, then i'll be the first to apologize.

f2d18578_Gladiator.gif

Btw, the only exotic on that list is the murci. All the rest are either desired, on order, or past cars.

While the loto is possible, that's a lot of cars to go through so fast...4 out of 5 loto winners are bankrupt in 5 years, tick tock, tick tock...

He said he was a trust fund kid. Also he said all his cars were in Cali at his parents. When I asked where in Cali, his actual words were "I THINK in Beverly Hills". Regardless of where the money came from or where the cars are, if you don't have pictures or even know what number car of a special edition model you have, something is up with that.

If he owns the cars, great, if he doesn't it's pretty sad that he would go around sharing ownership experiences with the rest of the members when he probably hasn't even driven one.

I was genuinely curious about the SV, very rare car, every time a member got one the whole forum found out about it, we even had a registry going on, since he showed interest in the Italian trip I wanted to get to know him better, I read all his posts and to my surprise he joins a Lambo forum has a SV in his sig but not a peep about the car, not even behind the scene.

If he owns the car, as he implies in his sig, excellent he will get a Lambo Owner title :icon_thumleft:

He said he was a trust fund kid. Also he said all his cars were in Cali at his parents. When I asked where in Cali, his actual words were "I THINK in Beverly Hills". Regardless of where the money came from or where the cars are, if you don't have pictures or even know what number car of a special edition model you have, something is up with that.

Nothing irks me more than people who have everything that they never had to do a damn thing to earn. Trust fund kids, kept wives, ect. Atleast if he won the loto he had to buy the damn ticket

Ohwell

He is a dive coach and car enthusiast. It is curious that someone who owns an SV has no photos and instead has random photos of Aventadors as his Twitter and Razzi avatars. Meanwhile his recent purchase of a GTR was well documented with photos.

My guess is the Nissan is the top of his food chain and everything else is bullshit.

Just getting this off my chest. I am a 25 year old and I am nowhere near being able to purchase/own an exotic. I just love this forum and have loved Lamborghinis since my pre teen years... Is it ok that posers like this piss me off?