First lambo in The 8s heffner performance ?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Six years ago, TTG's hit my radar ..... Yeah, you guessed it ........ It was one of Jason's cars.

Looks like he just got another first ....... Congrats to TEAM HEFFNER ........

I guess we'll have to get Jason a covered wagon ... After all, what else would you get a pioneer!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not a record guys. Someone has already been deep 8's at over 180 mph from what I was told last week. I think the video was planned to be released just after the TI event.

Well, where is the video? I'll have mine up shortly.

Well, where is the video? I'll have mine up shortly.

I just heard the plan to post the video after TI has been changed. I would expect it soon. My thoughts are they didn't want to scare the competition off before TI.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not a record guys. Someone has already been deep 8's at over 180 mph from what I was told last week. I think the video was planned to be released just after the TI event.

You referring to the Stig? 2000WHP NASA engineered machine?

Your a douche plain and simple. You come in here with no proof, no names and with a disrespectful tone. You my friend are a troll

Your a douche plain and simple. You come in here with no proof, no names and with a disrespectful tone. You my friend are a troll

aaaaaaaannnd it begins. :jerry:

Guys,

I'd love it if we can not turn this into a mud slinging contest. We built an amazing car. Our customer will love it and we are quite proud of how it ran on it's first outing. As far as I know, from what I have seen, it's the first one in the 8's and the quickest in the world. If someone else has gone quicker and faster, congratulations to them. No matter what, we have still performed an amazing feat and this car is really something for the Heffner Performance team and the owner of the car to be proud of.

I was just remarking to my customer how unreal it is that we drove a car to the track, ran it on radials, no burnout, made several passes, ran an 8.72 and drove the car home. What a car!!!!

Troll? Don't think so, being in the 8's is great for anyone, no disrespect intended at all, trust me! I'm just stating that its not the only one that's all, it just wasn't going to be posted yet because of the TI event.

That aside, do you seriously think that the 9.1 made by a Gallardo, what, almost 3 years ago has not been beat? Get real dude! I had my car in the low 9's 3 years ago on mid boost and it's WAY faster now! However, this was not my car that ran in the 8's so I can't throw up the video myself. I do know that the video will be up early now because of this post! :) Anyway, great job to the Heffner team for getting there as well!

Guys,

I'd love it if we can not turn this into a mud slinging contest. We built an amazing car. Our customer will love it and we are quite proud of how it ran on it's first outing. As far as I know, from what I have seen, it's the first one in the 8's and the quickest in the world. If someone else has gone quicker and faster, congratulations to them. No matter what, we have still performed an amazing feat and this car is really something for the Heffner Performance team and the owner of the car to be proud of.

I was just remarking to my customer how unreal it is that we drove a car to the track, ran it on radials, no burnout, made several passes, ran an 8.72 and drove the car home. What a car!!!!

Yes, that's awesome what you did and no disrespect! Can't wait to see your video too! :)

I'm sorry, can someone please edumacate me on what all this means? What's "getting in the 8s" mean? I assuming under 9 seconds in 1/4 mile? Are we just talking about TTGs cause I thought I've seen 7s from Bugatti.

So I am in the loop, TTGs were in the 9s in the past and now we're in the 8s?

BTW, strong work Jason!!

I'm sorry, can someone please edumacate me on what all this means? What's "getting in the 8s" mean? I assuming under 9 seconds in 1/4 mile? Are we just talking about TTGs cause I thought I've seen 7s from Bugatti.

So I am in the loop, TTGs were in the 9s in the past and now we're in the 8s?

BTW, strong work Jason!!

Every .5 of a second in drag racing is an eternity.

I think the Veyron does the 1/4 mile in about 10.3 @ 130...But it's not really setup for drag racing, so that's a respectable time.

560/570's are good for Mid/Low 11's @ 125

Murcielago SV-TT 2000's do the 1/4 in 4.5 @ 330 mph.

Great work team Heffner, and anyone else that can get into the 8's with these cars...That's an accomplishment in itself.

WOW! :shock: What a milestone. These TTG's just keep getting better! Congrats Jason and Team HEFFNER!!!! :icon_super: And the fact that you DROVE it to and from the track!!! What an amazing machine. :)