Aventador Roadster - What color should I get?

RaginBull

Standard black on black (alcantara) red stitching carbon everywhere.I'd say bright red exterior with the above interior combo but you already have a red car and you intend to keep.

Either way good luck :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you'll ditch the Gallardo Spyder once you get the Roadster? Otherwise, having two Lamborghini's in the same colour, both with the roof off seems unnecessary..especially given you said you don't like having cars that overlap.

If you're going with a red interior, I'd probably go with a darker exterior...maybe the Grigio Estoque or Nero Nemesis?

It will be hard to part with my Gallardo spyder. I love that car.

Thanks to everyone for the great ideas!! Big thanks to Nath4n for all the pics!!

I like the Aventador in every color other than the white that they made all the dealer launch cars.

Right now I am leaning towards (in no special order) Grigo Estoque with Red interior, Matte White with red interior, Nero Nemesis with Red interior and black stitching, or Matte Black with red or orange interior.

I love almost all the colors, like Scotty's Matte Yellow and Bill's Verde, but since I already have a bright exterior/black interior with my coupe, I want the opposite. More understated exterior with bright interior.

Maybe a new color will come out, but right now, its the blacks, matte white and grays (exterior) that I am leaning towards and red or possibly orange on the interior... but most likely red.

Thanks Again!!!!

Big thanks to Nath4n for all the pics!!

No problem, I'm glad I can help. :icon_thumleft:

Nero Nemesis with Red interior and black stitching, or Matte Black with red or orange interior.

Nero Nemesis is matte :)

No problem, I'm glad I can help. :icon_thumleft:

Nero Nemesis is matte :)

HAHA!! I thought Nemesis was the gloss black. Either way, I like both matte and gloss. White, I am leaning to matte only. Grey, I like the Estoque.

THANKS!!

If you're not worried about originality, going the full Rami would look amazing and fit your reqs nicely. Do they offer Q-citura on the Aventador yet?

What is full Rami?

I do not believe they offer Q stitch. To be honest, I do not know if it would look right on the Aventador. The dash and center console are so space ship / fighter jet, the Q-citura stitching might not match the look right (although I love it on Murcie's and Gallardos).

There is always the new color variable and who knows what else they will come out with as trim options.

Thanks!

On the blacks, if you are going shiny black definately get Nero Aldebaran (gloss black) it looks so much better than Nero Pegaso (metalic).

Seeing them next to each other the metalic looks almost grey in comparason and looks like its dirty. Obviously my personal opinion though.

On the blacks, if you are going shiny black definately get Nero Aldebaran (gloss black) it looks so much better than Nero Pegaso (metalic).

Seeing them next to each other the metalic looks almost grey in comparason and looks like its dirty. Obviously my personal opinion though.

I agree. Only downside is the gloss is harder to maintain than the metallic.

What is full Rami?

I do not believe they offer Q stitch. To be honest, I do not know if it would look right on the Aventador. The dash and center console are so space ship / fighter jet, the Q-citura stitching might not match the look right (although I love it on Murcie's and Gallardos).

There is always the new color variable and who knows what else they will come out with as trim options.

Thanks!

Glossy black ext, black/orange Q-citura int (and a Roadster).

lp640roadster50.jpg

lp640roadster39.jpg

The diamond shape of the stitching might work very well with the arrow shape that's repeated so often across the Aventador. Shame they don't offer it yet, but I think it took a while for the M and G too.

:edit: Loving that blue though Rob.

Oh man, I forgot about Monterey Blue. Monterey blue with a camel interior...would be hot. Could do white or a light beige also, but would suck to keep clean (who gives a shyt)

Glossy black ext, black/orange Q-citura int (and a Roadster).

The diamond shape of the stitching might work very well with the arrow shape that's repeated so often across the Aventador. Shame they don't offer it yet, but I think it took a while for the M and G too.

:edit: Loving that blue though Rob.

That Gloss Black with Orange is awesome!

Exactly that. Perfect.

Oh man, I forgot about Monterey Blue. Monterey blue with a camel interior...would be hot. Could do white or a light beige also, but would suck to keep clean (who gives a shyt)

Blue is very cool! But, having two of the same car, I want the new one to have the brightness on the inside and more stealth on the outside.

The main options I am down to now:

Gloss Black (Orange or Red), Matte Black (Orange or Red), Matte White (Red), Grigo Estoque (Orange or Red). I will go Q-stitch if it looks good on the car.

I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions!

Gloss Black (Orange or Red), Matte Black (Orange or Red), Matte White (Red), Grigo Estoque (Orange or Red). I will go Q-stitch if it looks good on the car.

I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions!

Great choices, can't go wrong, but I'm praying you go with a black+red combo :eusa_pray:

If only Lambo would put more effort into their online configurator, I've seen better renderings generated by online configurators aimed at 5 year olds.

Have you thought about white outside with orange inside? I dont think I have ever seen that..

There is a guy on youtube who has the capristo exhaust in his 700 and it looks like he changed out the interior to Orange alcantara. I think he is in Europe or India, I cannot remember. It was on the launch white color. For Orange interior, it would have to be a black car for me.

Great choices, can't go wrong, but I'm praying you go with a black+red combo :eusa_pray:

Yeah, that is an awesome combo!

If only Lambo would put more effort into their online configurator, I've seen better renderings generated by online configurators aimed at 5 year olds.

Yes! Very annoying! I hear its cause the dealers can offer the options and they will be ever changing. But I agree, we should be able to build them out on line. Especially kids who are dreamers and potential clients one day. My obsession started with the Countach when I was single digits and it will never end. On line configuration and youtube videos are the modern day poster on the wall!

Grigo Estoque Red! :monkeyleft:

Another awesome combo!

I am definitely leaning towards Estoque with red or Gloss black or matte black with red or orange.

THANKS!

TeamSalamone has a deposit on the first to come through NYC Manhattan Motors..

If you are thinking of some insane flashy crazy combination ... I say to you... We intend to shock and awe!

I mean we have a chrome aventador... as it is... with strobe lights! and smoke purge!.. whats next? Tesla coils and diamonds?

I wish you luck!

I am certain you will take the high road and go with a more classy and elegant combiunation that what I plan to dream up!