sv-price check

christiann

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

Color seems to play a bit of a role too. The two yellow ones I have access to seem to be fairly close to that number but maybe a bit higher. I would think a black car would be super top dollar and a white one would be too. Killer car though and I think that is one that will be a keeper for a long term hold.

Lamborghini Chicago has an orange one with 4k miles that hasn't moved when offered at 329. They keep jumping all over the map with the asking price, though. Now it's listed at 349.

Guest Moss

Seen them all the way down to 315 but I expect 300 in the near future. They are trading all the way down to 280 actually.

Seen them all the way down to 315 but I expect 300 in the near future. They are trading all the way down to 280 actually.

Show me the 280K one please..?

IMO the Blacdk is the least desired color and price wise from what I see..

Again recall...only 42 made for the USA..and since I know 5 have left our shores, only 37 examples remain..IMO, just as with multiple type of cars..they hit bottom...and then rise as the demand for them comes up and none are around.

I do think a SV is the last of the best..and with the 700 starting to show some things now...I think $325-$350K is better spent with a KNOWN item as the SV then $450K for a newer not as raw or as fun car as in the 700.

Of course this is just IMO..but there is no question the SV is a top of the line car...even over the LP640 cars..

What was the sticker price originally on the SV?

Base price was $454K and change and went as high as $504K and change with all options, which was very few..

Options

Big wing

Big SV sticker

Fire extenguisher

extended seat stitching

steering wheel in cover options

standard Murice seats (non SV CF seat buckets)

Brake Caliper color

Entertainment system with Nav/Camera

and of course E-Gear...HOWEVER if you choose 6 speed, only 3 USA cars..there was NO DISCOUNT for it..

I only know of TWO USA cars that came with out the entertainment center, ONLY 2 that had the standard Murcie Seats, 5 that had the small speed wing (standard) and less then half that had the extended seat stitching...

Guest Moss
Show me the 280K one please..?

IMO the Blacdk is the least desired color and price wise from what I see..

Again recall...only 42 made for the USA..and since I know 5 have left our shores, only 37 examples remain..IMO, just as with multiple type of cars..they hit bottom...and then rise as the demand for them comes up and none are around.

I do think a SV is the last of the best..and with the 700 starting to show some things now...I think $325-$350K is better spent with a KNOWN item as the SV then $450K for a newer not as raw or as fun car as in the 700.

Of course this is just IMO..but there is no question the SV is a top of the line car...even over the LP640 cars..

280k offered to a dealer. That is what I was told from that dealer. The Aventador coming back to list price will lower them more IMHO : ) I do agree with you Roy on the like factor but the Aventador will catch on soon. I just wished

more 6 speed sticks would have been made like your car. I do not like Egears.

Still some serious depreciation: Going from 480-500 to 300-320 in two years is pretty brutal. Especially given that the 640s have stayed pretty stable in that time frame. I sold my '08 640 roadster for around 250 and that's still what they're trading for today.

Guest Moss
Still some serious depreciation: Going from 480-500 to 300-320 in two years is pretty brutal. Especially given that the 640s have stayed pretty stable in that time frame. I sold my '08 640 roadster for around 250 and that's still what they're trading for today.

Worse when you figure most went for 100k over sticker when new.

Guest Moss
Would a small wing car be priced less, if so, by how much?

Maybe Roy would know but I would think it would make a big difference since that is what really sets the SV apart from the rest. I would guess 20k......Roy?

Guest Moss
I'm not in the market for an SV but if I was, I would pay close $20K more for the big wing car but thats just me.

:iamwithstupid:

Big wing, small wing..it is a matter of taste..now some facts..

The small SPEED wing does have a higher top end speed of approx 4MPH..not that any of us would ever approach 220MPH..but I can say one time and one time only on GPS in a controlled situation with CHP in Humbolt County I achieved 223MPH top speed with my SV..and yes it was a bit un nerving..

The small wing car is a little less weight, by just over 9 lbs...as is the 6 speed car at 81 lbs lighter then the same equiped E-Gear SV car..the lightest car... OEM that is...is small wing, 6 speed, no fire extingusher and SV bucket CF seats.

The big wing can be bought via the Lamborghini Parts Dealer at approx $14K..depending which Dealer you choose..and it is a matter of a few bolts and a few hours to interchange from small to big wing..I did purchase a big wing spare when I got mine, just in case down the road..but have never felt the need to install it as I am happy with the looks, performance of the small wing.

I myself have not seen any small wing cars come up for sale, only big wing..but either way it is an easy correction, as is the case with the big and or small SV side mounted decal sticker.

manual SV , ultra rare & the last v12 manual super car / Lambo , greatest investment :D

Roy, have u weighed a 6 speed car fully fueled vs an e-gera fully fuelled? If the 6-speed was really 81pounds lighter, then that might explain why my SV was pretty much exactly as fast as the Aventador (me being 40kg heavier than my buddy!).

manual SV , ultra rare & the last v12 manual super car / Lambo , greatest investment :D

Roy, have u weighed a 6 speed car fully fueled vs an e-gera fully fuelled? If the 6-speed was really 81pounds lighter, then that might explain why my SV was pretty much exactly as fast as the Aventador (me being 40kg heavier than my buddy!).

No, I have no ever done a weight comparission..I am based my figures on Lamborghini that gave the figures to me...the E-gear, with all the extra pumps, hoses, fluids etc etc is as I was told 81lbs more weight then the standard 6 speed car...what I am not sure on if this is for SV or the 640 cars as well..?

I can tell you I hae no second thoughts that your SV will stay with any LP700...OEM..the SV is lighter then the 700 and the difference in HP is not great enough to propel the extra weight beyond a SV...it may be that the 700 "Feels" faster in the short under 100 with it's new gear box..?? But I thnk my SV can keep neck and neck with the 700 in the upper limits..and IMO a bit more fun at the same time.

Not to hijack, but for the record....if anyone is selling a manual SV, I am a buyer.

Well, unless you want to build one..probably not going to happen...

There were ONLY 3 Manual SV cars to the USA.., 2 big wing 1 small wing..

I know one has pretty much been stripped out and is a track car for a collector in the South ,..the other is in the NE..but I dont know the owner nor what it's status is..but can ghuarantee you if it came up for sale I would snap it up. Of course mine is not for sale at this time.

I did have a weak moment a few weeks back and offered it to Billy Moss..but he turned it down..and I am actualy happy he did..cuase it is a car that just cant be replaced.

I tried to buy the 6 speed in Europe that is Maroone Eclipse, like my 6.0SE #19 Diablo..but it was not able to be imported, even under the show and display status as there were the "same" car's as the DOT stated available in a USA configuration form approved.

Guest Moss
Well, unless you want to build one..probably not going to happen...

There were ONLY 3 Manual SV cars to the USA.., 2 big wing 1 small wing..

I know one has pretty much been stripped out and is a track car for a collector in the South ,..the other is in the NE..but I dont know the owner nor what it's status is..but can ghuarantee you if it came up for sale I would snap it up. Of course mine is not for sale at this time.

I did have a weak moment a few weeks back and offered it to Billy Moss..but he turned it down..and I am actualy happy he did..cuase it is a car that just cant be replaced.

I tried to buy the 6 speed in Europe that is Maroone Eclipse, like my 6.0SE #19 Diablo..but it was not able to be imported, even under the show and display status as there were the "same" car's as the DOT stated available in a USA configuration form approved.

Only because I would have to promise my firstborn for a down payment! :icon_mrgreen:

Roy - is it true that an egear SV can be sent back to the factory to be refitted with a 6speed gbox?

First I have heard that....but I dont know...I dont think so as I researched it with a Lambo tech...was wanting to get an E-Gear and convert it..but the wiring harness is a totaly differnt loom on the 6 speed car as it is on the e-gear car that we found...so, can it be done..YES..but was very cost prohibative..