Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

It is time to keep quite and let the attorney's do what they do best.

What's that, rack up huge fees? :-)

Seriously, all the best with this - hope you get it resolved.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's that, rack up huge fees? :-)

Seriously, all the best with this - hope you get it resolved.

That goes along with hiring them. All jokes aside my attorney has never over charged me.

That goes along with hiring them. All jokes aside my attorney has never over charged me.

That's not a good sign.

Well, the S2 car is a different story.......we know where that car was before and who it came from and what it needs. I can only assume it is just sitting and not getting raped. Still a good car to buy if it can be bought for about what Roy sold it for.

I have talked to tony about that car more than once. I went down and looked at it back this summer. I love it, the car needs some work but I don't care about that.

The problem is after many emails I would tell him my offer of $150,000 and I wouldn't hear back. He would tell me he didn't get the email....

That happned twice and then I gave up. But I am in Afghanistan right now so I was doing everything via email.

I have talked to tony about that car more than once. I went down and looked at it back this summer. I love it, the car needs some work but I don't care about that.

The problem is after many emails I would tell him my offer of $150,000 and I wouldn't hear back. He would tell me he didn't get the email....

That happned twice and then I gave up. But I am in Afghanistan right now so I was doing everything via email.

Thanks . You take care of yourself and be careful!

Probably best not to make financial offers of this size via email (to someone like these guys). Make that offer on the phone or if you are able to get there again in person.

Probably best not to make financial offers of this size via email (to someone like these guys). Make that offer on the phone or if you are able to get there again in person.

yeah phone calls are a pain email was easy but it doesn't matter.

yeah phone calls are a pain email was easy but it doesn't matter.

Call me ignorant but at the time I didn't have a phone and didn't think it was big deal but whatever for now I am wating to hear about a 87 FI car.

• 1 month later...
This thread is a real piece! Sex, Lies, and videotapes !!...

The only difference here is that the sex part seems to be some fixation about asking who suck whos balls.. Frankly guys that kind of talk does not belong here.. Allan, you know better.. Sure Joe has broken yours in an unfair way but that has nothing to do with Peter.

I know we all benefited from Joe's vast knowledge and some of us are thankful. Nothing more to read into it I beleive.

It is heart breaking to see someone go through such a story. I do feel for the buyer. It anything, it is harden proof that NO exotic can be bought sight unseen. We all tend to be trusting at times but trust on a handshake in the business world has become a weakness.

As for Tony, I had the impression he was an upstanding guy. Clearly he wanted to go in this business to do good and make money. It appears that greed overtook him. I am baffled as to why he did not take the wise advice from Roy. At least he should have take back the car for the $75K cost and sell it to whomever for what it is worth. The buyer would have lost his shipping cost but that is the price for taking a big chance.

What is not right is Tony not standing up to the deal and trying to make excuses. I have all the pictures from eBay and thoses picts were managed to look good not like the things posted in here.

There is still time for Tony to wake up and do the right thing. If not, he should understand he is done in the lambo community forever and probably in the exotic sale and that is too bad to see this coming down.

Tony is valuing his reputation in the business at $75K - $55K = $20K. That is a cheap valuation. If he is concerned about the car having been tampered with, he could have easily checked that out.

• 2 weeks later...

They branded themselves. Nobody with half a brain will want to do business with them now that word is out.

:iamwithstupid:

They branded themselves. Nobody with half a brain will want to do business with them now that word is out.

:iamwithstupid:

I hope that it does hurt them.

I hope that it does hurt them.

I really wanted to save that Low Body but I couldn't even get him to reply back to me.

a friend asked about the S2

they ask over 300k$ for it

What??? back in May he wanted a little over $160,000 and im sorry it needed some love. 300K holly shit

• 1 month later...

Been 3 months, anything going on?

Been 3 months, anything going on?

WTF...not enough shit going on over at F-Crap Joe S$$k of shit for you...want to start it here...?

What is it to you and your ONE car anyways?

None of your business IMO

Wooo

Roy, I bumped this thread with a link to the you tube of the Super Car Showdown that this car was supposedly in. Im assuming Peter innocently was asking for an update on the car after the thread got bumped to the top? So if your mad about this thread coming back up, it is my fault.

I can assure you I have no dog in this fight, alterior motives, or a side in anything. But please lets leave the shit throwing to where all the shit piles already are. I'm sure if someone gets out of line over here Allan will take care of it.

Wooo

Roy, I bumped this thread with a link to the you tube of the Super Car Showdown that this car was supposedly in. Im assuming Peter innocently was asking for an update on the car after the thread got bumped to the top? So if your mad about this thread coming back up, it is my fault.

I can assure you I have no dog in this fight, alterior motives, or a side in anything. But please lets leave the shit throwing to where all the shit piles already are. I'm sure if someone gets out of line over here Allan will take care of it.

I dont think he is angry about the thread or your comments ( Roy correct me if Im wrong) . I think he is angry about PeterK's bullshit comments on other sites in regards to Lambopower, its members and members cars etc . Its not as though PeterK contributes to this forum in ANY sort of way except in looking for answers involving other peoples interests.

Wooo

Also I have personally seen several cars with the polished wheels. I would imagine you could do a title search to see if the car was ever registered in the guys name who appeared in the video.

Also I have personally seen several cars with the polished wheels. I would imagine you could do a title search to see if the car was ever registered in the guys name who appeared in the video.

If it were just the polished wheels then I'd agree with you but the wheels along with that goofy speaker set up in the footwells clearly identifies it as the same car.

As far as peter's concerned, cut him some slack, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion, Peter is good people.