Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

Roy, you know this latest run up wont last. there will be pull backs especially with the Feds tightening. Options for parking money will increase.

interesting

i made a discussions about classic cars values on general forum

i would like to hear some opinions

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roy, you know this latest run up wont last. there will be pull backs especially with the Feds tightening. Options for parking money will increase.

All things are possible in this ever changing world...

The nice thing is its paid for, I don't need the funds out of it, so it can sit in the back corner of the shop till either it sells as is...or till I get around to putting into a great example and then sell it...no rush what so ever..

Holy shit, here we go again?!

This 1985 Lamborghini Countach 5000QV is an excellent example of one of the most exotic and iconic super-cars of the 1980's. Fuel injected. It runs and drives like a dream. Candy apple red with two toned black & red interior. Here's your chance to own this amazing and incredibly desirable car for only $115,000. 

This is insane.

Yep, I just spent an hour reading through this mess only to find out this car is the Countach equivalent of Bruce Willis in Looper. Buyer beware indeed.

Guys, let not get ahead of ourselves. I will check with him this morning. The car is in transport right now.

Though he and his partner buy and sell rare cars, he and his wife bought this for themselves for the future. I certainly hope this has not changed.

Yes, he wants a better condition car if he's going to keep it.

Damn, can't someone just buy this from him and restore? I can't.

I should trade my Urraco and Jarama for it.

That car is like an infectious disease.

Yeah. Or the La Brea tar pit.

I guess that would mean Gullwing MC doesn't mind putting their reputation on the chopping block either *shrug*.

i think this car will find an owner outside US

someone that would think to buy it from pics-descripiton thinking it is a good deal ...

this poor guy will restore it and lose his shirt on it

Wow, I'm disappointed.

Yes, he wants a better condition car if he's going to keep it.

Damn, can't someone just buy this from him and restore? I can't.

I should trade my Urraco and Jarama for it.

I'm with you Peter.... If I had the coin laying around I would buy it. With retirement just around the corner, I'd love to restore it back to its former glory.

but he just might make 3 times his money also! ha!

not on this one :icon_mrgreen:

to make 3 times your money on this one you will need patience and luck!

Should spend 15 to 20k on paint and you still be in it for 100k or less.

I really hope flipping wasn't his plan all along.

Should spend 15 to 20k on paint and you still be in it for 100k or less.

I really hope flipping wasn't his plan all along.

If all this car needed was paint it might have not been so bad. This car is really bad and needs tons of new parts including engine work. It does not drive or sound great it is really really bad.

That car is a curse and a case of demonic possession for its owner more than an infectuous decease in addition to be a hot potato. Onwership dont last over a few months of controvertial arguing worldwide.

how can this be a deal for any buyer? Roy, having a DD at Evans got in for complete engine work at ~70K to make it really good from a car that probably was in better shape to start with. Paint is $15K average for a good paint job and then you got all the interior work. Leather has to be ripped and let us not start on the dash. so let say $20K there?

to have value had a carburator convertion at $25K ?

Total= $115K + 70K + 15K +20K +25K = $245K. Lets say i am over by 50K so i'll round it to $195K. how is that a deal for a story car? The only way this is viable is a professional gets it, stop flipping this Quasimodo and do real work on it. The only way to make it whole is to avoid labor costs.

I think RHersey should make a reality show of this and rake it in! I'll watch that.