First teaser picture of the Ferrari F70

Nath4N

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks and sounds anything, but boring. I think he's just jaded.

:iamwithstupid:

The microphone is downplaying the sound of this car.....should this car sound worse than a 599 GTO or an F12, both of which are outstanding?

As far as the boring part, nothing that is for sale on the street is going to excite this guy. Plenty of amateur/semi pro racers tell me exotics feel "slow" to them, and I'm not just talking about the power delivery.

An F1 driver does not get excited that easily. :icon_thumleft:

The LaFe is going to be an amazing car and I am sure it will be a blast to drive.

I think the message they were trying to convey didn't come across as well as it could have (with better editing). They were trying to showcase the seriousness in the development process - highlighting Alonso's involvement in tweaking the car. I wouldn't read too much into it. The car will be great. I don't care for the looks of it or the use of (current) battery technology in any super/hyper cars, but the LaFe will be a monster. No doubt.

• 1 month later...

The black gaps between the white body panels make it look like its not well put together. Not a fan of the side profile at all. But i do agree that black wheels and windows would make that car look a lot more aggressive.

It has the worst lines of the 3 new supercars IMO

:iamwithstupid:

At a certain point, manufacturers are going to have to stop making cars FAST and start making them look good again. Very hard to make a supercar aerodynamically perfect yet also have curvy, gorgeous flowing lines like a Miura or 250 GTO.

P1 > 918 > ThethetheFerrari

• 4 weeks later...

Odd that it follows very similar lines to the Lambo render...

post_9632_1378996022.jpg

Lamborghini_Insecta_rendering_lg.jpg

Now.....if it looked like this;

sd.jpg

I didn't care for the Enzo in pics, but when I saw a pair driving by I was a fan. It's a little awkward in pictures but I'm willing to bet I'll like it in person.

I didn't care for the Enzo in pics, but when I saw a pair driving by I was a fan. It's a little awkward in pictures but I'm willing to bet I'll like it in person.

Sadly I was the exact same way with the enzo. Although i dislike this one even more in pics then i did the enzo. But that doesnt mean much because i absolutely love enzos in person. So more then likely ill like this when i do.

Now.....if it looked like this;

post-2270-1381170731.jpg

+1 If only! This looks 10000000000000x better!

But it would not be modern ferrari if it looked that good...

I cant get over the stupid long front overhang.

You couldn't really enjoy this car on small twisty side roads as the front is going to scrape everywhere.

Car has very much kit car ish look with that bulbous bow front.