Enclosed shippers S Ohio to Boca Raton?

kmr

Anyone have any recommendations shipping enclosed from Southern Ohio to Boca Raton and back? Got a quote of $2300 right now and not sure if that is a good deal or not...?

Thanks,

$1.10-1.25 a mile enclosed and on time, is pretty standard unless you have no time table you might find a open spot on a carrier for less.

Are you flexible on shipping dates? If not, what are the requirements?'

Just one car?

Let me know details (PM me if you want) and I'll let you know what I can do.

We had good experience with Intercity (Steve Ihde was our driver - fantastic) and Exotic Car Transport (Eddie was our driver - awesome service)

Stay away from Passport Transport who may have been purchased by Fedex custom critical. I've read several bad reviews from forum members, and I used them when I bought the car (Sarasota to Pittsburgh). It arrived in good condition, but they mislead me about the time frame and customer service was poor.

Good luck

Haha def not that car. If anything would get the blue one they have had for a while. Not spilling the beans on the car yet until its in transit or in my garage. Too much that can still go wrong at this point in the process.

Haha but it is White on Red!!!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see what you end up with!

I have to pick up my UGR car from NC and was looking for the same deal down to Boca Raton area. I havent had very many good experiences with shippers except the last one UGR found me.