Super Trofeo Stradale Launch Control!

Vahid

cool video, but isnt thrust mode the same thing as launch control?

Thrust Mode: Corsa Mode, ESC OFF, Left foot on the brake + Right foot on the gas pedal, release the brake pedal and the car will launch with the least amount of wheel spin and it will hook completley if your tires are in good shape. Reminder that no shifting is required.

Launch Control: Sport Mode, ESC OFF, FLOOR IT! Result: New pants required + New alcantara sport seats! Again, no shifting is required. Car will shift as soon as wheel spin is done but you need to be very careful and control the car during the spin as it acts completely different from Thrust Mode!

That put a smile on my face....I think I know what Ill be doing today on this lazy Sunday.

Glad to be at your service :) Please just once as its really rough on the clutch! Get someone to film it so at least its documented!

Thrust Mode: Corsa Mode, ESC OFF, Left foot on the brake + Right foot on the gas pedal, release the brake pedal and the car will launch with the least amount of wheel spin and it will hook completley if your tires are in good shape. Reminder that no shifting is required.

Launch Control: Sport Mode, ESC OFF, FLOOR IT! Result: New pants required + New alcantara sport seats! Again, no shifting is required. Car will shift as soon as wheel spin is done but you need to be very careful and control the car during the spin as it acts completely different from Thrust Mode!

Good to know, thanks for clarifying. I have only ever done thrust mode.

Are these sequences also true for LP560s?

I've always heard about the Corsa route, but never the Sports mode route. So during the "launch" sequence, no brakes in the beginning, you just WOT/floor it?

Are these sequences also true for LP560s?

I've always heard about the Corsa route, but never the Sports mode route. So during the "launch" sequence, no brakes in the beginning, you just WOT/floor it?

Yes. All 560's, and 570's have both modes.

To the OP - Nice stripes! It's addictive, I know!!!!!

Vahid, isn't that the stretch of road where I drove it (not as violently) but still?

Aaaaah, I remember when I launched my old SuperG for the first time back in 09, I had never felt so manly before, HUGE GRIN :icon_mrgreen: :icon_super: :turboalex: