Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Veneno is a car that impresses in 3D, that is in person: i like the outrageous design a Lamborghini must have, and this one stands on top of the outrageous ever. It makes my Countach looks like a standard popular car!

Sesto is a different thing, it's not so impressive nor so outrageous nor great looking, but lt's a very limited edition and a milestone in Lamborghini CF development so i think it would look great a in big Lambo collection that RaginBull is building up.

For the swiss fighter jet for static display, why not, but... why not an F15? at this point you have to buy the best Fighter, like the cars you are buying... ...Who cares of an F5? :)

You, Kris, every day have a surprise for us... :icon_thumleft:

I think one day you will buy a Thyphoon class submarine too!

ciao

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The veneno Start up is Beast! Rear is crazy! from the quad square exhasts to the monster diffuser to the crazy tail lights.. To soon to call shotgun?!? jk. Congrats again.. Veneno = monster bull!

Sesto is a different thing, it's not so impressive nor so outrageous nor great looking, but lt's a very limited edition and a milestone in Lamborghini CF development so i think it would look great a in big Lambo collection that RaginBull is building up.

The Sesto is way more than its given credit for. I think it is strikingly beautiful. It only weighs 2200 lbs and has a power to weight ratio of 3.85 lb/hp. I think it is a remarkable achievement.

For the swiss fighter jet for static display, why not, but... why not an F15? at this point you have to buy the best Fighter, like the cars you are buying... ...Who cares of an F5? :)

You, Kris, every day have a surprise for us... :icon_thumleft:

I think one day you will buy a Thyphoon class submarine too!

ciao

Lol. If Lamborghini makes a fighter jet and/or submarine, we'll talk. ;)

The veneno Start up is Beast! Rear is crazy! from the quad square exhasts to the monster diffuser to the crazy tail lights.. To soon to call shotgun?!? jk. Congrats again.. Veneno = monster bull!

Thanks!!!

Thank you all guys!

i'm trying to work on all the pictures i have done but they're very much.

I don't know if moderator can permit me to share the link of the facebook page i have done to contain all the media files i do.

Here you can find all the pictures i took at the supertrofeo event, i have made also some 3D pictures (red/cyan glasses needed to see them).

As i said i'm adding more pictures everyday so check the album to see if there are new pictures.In the nex days i'll add also the racecar pictures.Hope to have a little help from you all :D

Normal Album

3D Anaglyph Album

Anyways at the event i saw Stephan Winkelmann,Raffaello Porro and Maurizio Reggiani.I'm sorry racingbull but i don't bet much to see the Veneno at the Giro :(

post-12198-1366072370_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1366072494_thumb.jpg

The Sesto is way more than its given credit for. I think it is strikingly beautiful. It only weighs 2200 lbs and has a power to weight ratio of 3.85 lb/hp. I think it is a remarkable achievement.

Yes, it's an hi-tech demonstrator, very light. I saw one here under repair and it's very short and aggressive, i'm sure it worths the money.

I just wanted to say it has not the pure design of Aventador Roadster nor has the shocking power design of V, but of course it's a wonderful hypercar.

ciao

SO SICK !!!!!!!! Still trying wrap my head around the fact that our very own RaginBull is going to have one these

in his garage in a few months. Congrats again Kris, hope I can see this car in person in the near future !

SO SICK !!!!!!!! Still trying wrap my head around the fact that our very own RaginBull is going to have one these

in his garage in a few months. Congrats again Kris, hope I can see this car in person in the near future !

Thank You! I plan to show it for the first time at a charity event I am organizing that is based around all of our (owners, future owners, admirers) passion for supercars. As soon as I get a definitive delivery date, we will start planning the event! I hope you can be a part of it! :icon_super: I plan to drive it all over, but first, I want to make an event of it that will benefit people in need. :icon_thumleft:

Thank You! I plan to show it for the first time at a charity event I am organizing that is based around all of our (owners, future owners, admirers) passion for supercars. As soon as I get a definitive delivery date, we will start planning the event! I hope you can be a part of it! :icon_super: I plan to drive it all over, but first, I want to make an event of it that will benefit people in need. :icon_thumleft:

Didn't you once have a car philosophy of not having more than one car pr. need? E.g one supercar, one big suv, one sedan etc? :D I guess that has gone out the window the last year or two? :D

Very good of you Kris! I hope I can attend wherever the event is!

Thanks Chip! I hope you can make it too! I will let all of you know before we start the press.

I would love for you guys to be part of it. Consider it like a car show where people can get their pics taken with our cars, only they are paying an admission fee with all proceeds going to a good cause. There will also be professional photographers who will take quality pics and email them to the attendees as well as offer top quality prints delivered to their door (with all money going to charity). To be honest, I am actually more excited to get this going then I am for the car! I hope it spreads and people do their own versions of it. If I can start something that takes my passion for supercars and turns it in to a good cause that benefits others, that will be most rewarding! I really hope you and many other LP members bring your cars and take part in the event. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Chip! I hope you can make it too! I will let all of you know before we start the press.

I would love for you guys to be part of it. Consider it like a car show where people can get their pics taken with our cars, only they are paying an admission fee with all proceeds going to a good cause. There will also be professional photographers who will take quality pics and email them to the attendees as well as offer top quality prints delivered to their door (with all money going to charity). To be honest, I am actually more excited to get this going then I am for the car! I hope it spreads and people do their own versions of it. If I can start something that takes my passion for supercars and turns it in to a good cause that benefits others, that will be most rewarding! I really hope you and many other LP members bring your cars and take part in the event. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

We do this thing every year here in Denmark, also a charity (for kids with cancer) - where we have a bunch over supercars together. Maybe around 50 or so, at a racetrack. The cars have to be off all different kind of marques and class. Then they get a price slapped on, reflecting the cars status. A Ferrari 355 costs 50 bucks, and a Veyron or the Venono costs 250 bucks. That buys you 2 high speed laps at the track. It's hugely popular and I think they muster together around 500.000 dollars each year. And they still do that stuff you propose also, with the pics and admission. Consider it, people will pay big bucks for rides :)

We do this thing every year here in Denmark, also a charity (for kids with cancer) - where we have a bunch over supercars together. Maybe around 50 or so, at a racetrack. The cars have to be off all different kind of marques and class. Then they get a price slapped on, reflecting the cars status. A Ferrari 355 costs 50 bucks, and a Veyron or the Venono costs 250 bucks. That buys you 2 high speed laps at the track. It's hugely popular and I think they muster together around 500.000 dollars each year. And they still do that stuff you propose also, with the pics and admission. Consider it, people will pay big bucks for rides :)

That is very cool!!! I am not currently planning on any track events. If I were to do anything like that I would have to involve Lamborghini. I would not feel comfortable basing events like that around their cars without their input and support. But, it sounds like something great to explore! Hats-off to you gents in the Kingdom of Denmark! I hope to get back there sometime soon. It is a beautiful country with very nice people. Thank you for sharing the concept and doing good for others with your supercars! :icon_thumleft:

I toured the Marconi auto museum this past weekend. http://www.marconimuseum.org/ with the tour led by Mr. Marconi himself. He had so many great stories about every car in his collection. He told us at the introduction about how some of the other local collections got broken up and sold off after the death of the collectors so he put his under a charity foundation where all the proceeds go to the marconi foundation for kids and the collection will continue into perpetuity. He told us how he came to LA with 500 dollars in his pocket and how things progressed to where he built his collection. It's very noble of you to A. Share your passion with those who would not be able to see these vehicles otherwise and B. Give so freely to charity.

How the h*ll did I miss this?!! Can't believe an LP member is getting the most outrageous Lamborghini ever made!

I've been a member on various car forums for the past 12 years and I have never come across anything close to being as AWESOME as this!

Huge congrats Ragin!!!

(good luck sleeping the coming 6-8 months..) :aiwebs_011:

How the h*ll did I miss this?!! Can't believe an LP member is getting the most outrageous Lamborghini ever made!

I've been a member on various car forums for the past 12 years and I have never come across anything close to being as AWESOME as this!

Huge congrats Ragin!!!

(good luck sleeping the coming 6-8 months..) :aiwebs_011:

Thank You! I am very excited!! I will keep updating this thread as the car is built and arrives!

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like a bad kit

It has.

Not in a positive way.

I'm trying really hard to like it but at the moment its just excruciatingly painful to look at!

That shot looks sick! Nothing like paying 4 mill for a rebodied Aventador.. They got lazy.. last time they found 20 nutjobs for a rebodied Murci.. this time they decided to double the price and only find 3?

Lamborghini keeps fcuking up the brand one stupidly priced car at a time. First the Reventon and now this shit.

At least it's Top Speed could have been much higher than a Koenigsegg Algera or Veyron SS at that Price.

The front is a mess. The nose section is sunken and raised panels around the side make it look like a boxer has had his nose cave in after 9 brutal rounds and two puffy swollen cheeks.

I do like the back and the wing design though but Lambo love their creases and it is starting to getting boring.

Sure I bet everyone goes whoa when they see it in person but when this will be tucked up in someone's collection all the brand have to celebrate this car are some photos and for me the front end design really does not translate well in that medium.

I'd rather have a Veyron a big mac and a LOT OF CHANGE

Well after seeing the official pictures I've changed my mind. It doesn't look like shit!

It looks like dog shit.

All the hate BEFORE Ragin announced he was the buyer of the Green one.

Lol, nice way to resurrect the thread. :eusa_naughty: Of course almost everyone on here hates just about everything the first time they see it.

I didn't love it when the first pics leaked. Then more leaked and I felt like it was so radical I needed to reserve judgement till I saw it in person. Then, when I saw it I was floored. When I learned about how different it is from the Aventador, or any other street legal car for that matter, I was blown away. As I spent time around in Geneva I "got it" more and more. It took some time looking at it person to fully understand it, and not just a glance. IMO It needs to be taken in slowly. It is very different then anything else I have ever seen. Some people will definitely hate it even after seeing it in person. That's the beauty of art! That doesn't bother or offend me. I respect everyones opinion.

I am still in shock that I am getting it! :celb:

I hope Kris gets to drive the factory Veneno while he's in Italy for the Giro!

Lol. I doubt it. That's fine with me! I have a pretty cool car to drive while I'm there ;)

Lol, nice way to resurrect the thread. :eusa_naughty: Of course almost everyone on here hates just about everything the first time they see it.

Resurrected in hopes of VENENO updates with the Giro going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I doubt it. That's fine with me! I have a pretty cool car to drive while I'm there ;)

This car's wrap is so secret that we knew more about the veneno before its reveal than your special wrap. Of course everyone will hate it, then love it :lol2:

This car's wrap is so secret that we knew more about the veneno before its reveal than your special wrap. Of course everyone will hate it, then love it :lol2:

Lol! Soon enough!!! :icon_super: