Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Kris, what do you think about the Reventon? Would that be something you would pick up and add to the collection one day if the opportunity arises?

I think the Reventon is a very cool car. The gauges are amazing. That is what I call a true fighter jet style display!

I want one but I want one of all the Lamborghini's! There is an outside chance that one day I could get the urge for a Reventon, but I never want to own cars that I won't drive and the Murcielago SV is too similar to me. There are still plenty of other models by Lamborghini that I have nothing similar to that I would want before a Reventon. Whatever I buy I must drive. That mantra helps me keep my car count down. :blush:

The Reventon is a wondeful bridge between the Murcielago and the Aventador with its own presence. I am a huge fan of it. :headbang:

oh no. Its starting. I better stop thinking about the Reventon. :eusa_silenced: :redface:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Reventon is a very cool car. The gauges are amazing. That is what I call a true fighter jet style display!

I want one but I want one of all the Lamborghini's! There is an outside chance that one day I could get the urge for a Reventon, but I never want to own cars that I won't drive and the Murcielago SV is too similar to me. There are still plenty of other models by Lamborghini that I have nothing similar to that I would want before a Reventon. Whatever I buy I must drive. That mantra helps me keep my car count down. :blush:

The Reventon is a wondeful bridge between the Murcielago and the Aventador with its own presence. I am a huge fan of it. :headbang: oh no. Its starting. I better stop thinking about the Reventon. :eusa_silenced:

Congrats on EVERYTHING! Great life!

The Reventon is a wondeful bridge between the Murcielago and the Aventador with its own presence. I am a huge fan of it. :headbang:

oh no. Its starting. I better stop thinking about the Reventon. :eusa_silenced: :redface:

I respect that! There's nothing worse than cars like that being garage queens. Hoping for the best for you and for your dream to own every Lambo to come true one day!

Congrats on EVERYTHING! Great life!

Thank You!

I am thankful that I have a great family, amazing friends and everyone is healthy. That is the definition of a great life to me. I hope the same for you. :icon_thumleft:

I respect that! There's nothing worse than car like that being garage queens. Hoping for the best for you and for your dream to own every Lambo to come true one day!

Thanks!! I appreciate that!

Well you can think to buy the Reventon Roadster :eusa_dance:

You need a lambo with no roof for your summer! :sunny:

I saw now you are waiting the aventador roadster!!

Anyways i suggest V3N3NO for your licence plate!

Just spend the past several days going through this thread to get caught up. Just wow. When I heard that a member of this forum had purchased one of these amazing cars I had to join.

Kris, congratulations on your new car. Based on everything I've read and seen about the car, there is no doubt you're going to have fun with this for years to come. Something tells me you'll probably have a mausoleum built for you and the car. :icon_mrgreen: It would be interesting to see the Veneno parked next to other hypercars at your charity event, if only just to highlight each automaker's different viewpoints on design.

I do have one question for you, though. What is the purpose of the red button located just behind the red, green, and white switch covers?

hey Kris,

just a FYI, i was at the local Miami Lamborghini event at sun life stadium Saturday and you (and the Veneno) were the talk of the event.

everyone had great things to say about you!

I saw now you are waiting the aventador roadster!!

Anyways i suggest V3N3NO for your licence plate!

Thanks Dario! Great plate idea!

Just spend the past several days going through this thread to get caught up. Just wow. When I heard that a member of this forum had purchased one of these amazing cars I had to join.

Kris, congratulations on your new car. Based on everything I've read and seen about the car, there is no doubt you're going to have fun with this for years to come. Something tells me you'll probably have a mausoleum built for you and the car. :icon_mrgreen: It would be interesting to see the Veneno parked next to other hypercars at your charity event, if only just to highlight each automaker's different viewpoints on design.

I do have one question for you, though. What is the purpose of the red button located just behind the red, green, and white switch covers?

Thanks! I am very excited to get the Veneno around other cars at the events and on the road!!!! :eusa_dance:

I have no idea what that button is for. I was so enamored with the car, there are many question I would have asked.... but... I was too busy doing this: :man_in_love: :aiwebs_024:

hey Kris,

just a FYI, i was at the local Miami Lamborghini event at sun life stadium Saturday and you (and the Veneno) were the talk of the event.

everyone had great things to say about you!

Hey Brother! I wish I made it! I was in town, but my schedule was packed. :icon_sad:

I look forward to getting together again soon! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! Say hi to everyone for me.

Please post up a picture of your first rock chip. I love the anti-garage queens. :D

I too love the Reventon, but if I was in your boots, a Miura and Countach would be entering the garage first.

Please post up a picture of your first rock chip. I love the anti-garage queens. :D

LOL! Let's hope the clear wrap does its job. :headbang:

I too love the Reventon, but if I was in your boots, a Miura and Countach would be entering the garage first.

They are all great! I would love a Miura. IMO The prices are high on them right now. I would also love to get a Countach, but I haven't found a first generation with the specs I want yet.

The problem with those cars is that it's hard to find them in the condition, version and color I want. I am holding out for exactly the cars I want. It could take years. It could take a lifetime. The hunt is fun. :icon_biggrin:

Problem is: Settling for anything less then the exact version and color I want? Not happening.

Paying too much to get exactly what I want? Not happening either.

Yeah, I might not find them in this lifetime. :eusa_doh:

The good thing about the Reventon is they are trading close to their original price. With miles, you can get one for a slight discount. That is not a bad deal. Most-likely it will hold its value.

But yes, at a fair price for all, I would take the classics before the Reventon. :icon_thumleft:

Hey Brother! I wish I made it! I was in town, but my schedule was packed. :icon_sad:

I look forward to getting together again soon! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! Say hi to everyone for me.

next time your here or im in Philly we need to make it happen!

or a select few of us need to plan another LP Vegas trip soon. :) (im sure we have some bdays coming up)

next time your here or im in Philly we need to make it happen!

or a select few of us need to plan another LP Vegas trip soon. :) (im sure we have some bdays coming up)

Sounds Great! :icon_thumleft:

oh yeah, forgot about clear bra.

I will clear wrap every inch of the Veneno that I can be wrapped. Let's hope it does the trick! :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

Sounds Great! :icon_thumleft:

I will clear wrap every inch of the Veneno that I can be wrapped. Let's hope it does the trick! :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

i would wrap the tires if i could ;) lol

Congrats Raginbull on your purchase!! And all the best for all your future Classic Lamborghini hunts

Here is a video of Veneno being driven out of the event.

Congrats Raginbull on your purchase!! And all the best for all your future Classic Lamborghini hunts

Here is a video of Veneno being driven out of the event.

Thank You! And thanks for sharing the video! :icon_thumleft:

Hey Kris,

Congrats on the purchase. I'm hoping since I'm just on the other side of the

bridge in Pa that I get to see this in person some day!

I was talking to Jack at Lambo LI and he seemed pretty excited about

getting you the car.

Best,

Pete

Hey Kris,

Congrats on the purchase. I'm hoping since I'm just on the other side of the

bridge in Pa that I get to see this in person some day!

I was talking to Jack at Lambo LI and he seemed pretty excited about

getting you the car.

Best,

Pete

Thanks Pete! I had a great time with Jack and Antoine in Geneva. Great people!

I plan to keep my car at my house in FL where I spend the majority of my time. Although, it will travel with me to and from NJ/PA often, so I'm sure you'll get to it. ;-)

The car that Antoine is getting is not for me, he got one for himself. I purchased my car through a different dealer. Geneva was the first time I met Antoine and Jack. I am sure we will be involved in a lot of things together in the future; including the charity events! :icon_thumleft:

Best,

Kris

Thanks Pete! I had a great time with Jack and Antoine in Geneva. Great people!

I plan to keep my car at my house in FL where I spend the majority of my time. Although, it will travel with me to and from NJ/PA often, so I'm sure you'll get to it. ;-)

The car that Antoine is getting is not for me, he got one for himself. I purchased my car through a different dealer. Geneva was the first time I met Antoine and Jack. I am sure we will be involved in a lot of things together in the future; including the charity events! :icon_thumleft:

Best,

Kris

house in FL!!!!!! ill be co-pilot anytime buddy!!!

the girls can follow in the Mac LOL