What's your thoughts on the new Body Style Gallardo?

The fact that they were able to give the final R8 a dual clutch and not the Gallardo seems like a screw job to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Gallardo replacement gets the ISR.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if the Gallardo replacement gets the ISR.

It won't, it will be DCT, the reason why they didn't bother with a new box in the current Gallardo range is because the car will be replaced soon.

yo man look I think I posted something ha

The 570SL, Performante, & STS are still the best Gallardos

BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO FIND IT.

STEVE

image.jpg

For what it's worth, I did not like the 560 over the original G when it came out.....and now I couldn't go the other way.

I'll give Lamborghini the benefit of the doubt that the styling updated was appropriate until I see it in person and re-evaluate in a year or two.

:crybaby2:

John, I had the exact same Gallardo as you and I miss it! In fact, I told my wife last night that I may want to get it back if the owner is interested in selling it. Your car is amazing, as all Gallardos are. I still say it is the greatest overall supercar ever.

I took some up close pics at lambo houston the other day of a darker car. It doesn't look hideous on the darker car.

I threw in a pic of the Gold Gallardo for kicks, which is a nice looking car up close.

20130312_105946.jpg

20130312_105826.jpg

20130312_110004.jpg

For what it's worth, I did not like the 560 over the original G when it came out.....and now I couldn't go the other way.

I'll give Lamborghini the benefit of the doubt that the styling updated was appropriate until I see it in person and re-evaluate in a year or two.

When the 560 came out, many people were selling their older models to get it. I believe very few people are going to dump their current Gallardos for this new version. I am sure it looks ok, and better in person than pics, but if it doesnt look good enough to get current owners to dump their previous models, its a fail.

The truth is, current Gallardo owners dont care about this new version, they care about the Gallardo replacement.

The truth is, current Gallardo owners dont care about this new version, they care about the Gallardo replacement.

^^^what he said! Visions of a mini-aventador dance through my head. And if it had lambo doors, oh boy... I hate that the mclaren has those dihedral doors. lil' bastards.

I took some up close pics at lambo houston the other day of a darker car. It doesn't look hideous on the darker car.

I threw in a pic of the Gold Gallardo for kicks, which is a nice looking car up close.

Is that VCR's??? I thought he was the only one with a SL in that color?

+1 totally agree

• 2 weeks later...

Still prefer the elegant simplicity of the 560. I agree that 570 & STS are best looking! LOVE the nose on those.

The close up shots of the new nose have helped me to see that maybe it's not as hideous in person as in photos - but I don't like the rear AT ALL. Choppy, busy....

Still think mine is much prettier and wouldn't change a thing (except maybe put a 570 nose but I don't dislike mine enough to go through the aggravation and expense).

Still in luv :icon_syda: :wub: :monkeyleft:

5684646131_98e9095b62_b.jpg

Cake that's a stunning shot, beautiful ride you got there :icon_thumleft:

Hands down my favorite G on the board. Yes that includes Rhyno's Blu Cepheus. White on Red! :headbang:

Thanks Fortis and Bryan.

It was a rainy day at the track. I gave a couple people rides, and turned out one was a photographer/videographer/cinematographer. He took several fantastic photos (without me knowing) and then contacted me to offer the photos. I'm pretty sure he has since done a few movies in the 'Burgh including some work on Batman. He can shoot my car anytime!!

That pic is my favorite. His name is Chase DeFelice.

Gotta say, I love Rhyno's Blu Cepheus!!!

Thanks Fortis and Bryan.

It was a rainy day at the track. I gave a couple people rides, and turned out one was a photographer/videographer/cinematographer. He took several fantastic photos (without me knowing) and then contacted me to offer the photos. I'm pretty sure he has since done a few movies in the 'Burgh including some work on Batman. He can shoot my car anytime!!

That pic is my favorite. His name is Chase DeFelice.

Gotta say, I love Rhyno's Blu Cepheus!!!

Any more photos you can share? BTW I stole the above photo :)

You are welcome to that picture! Glad you like it!

:offtopic:

Did someone say more pics???!!!

In this thread, post #1, the top photo is by the same photographer (Chase DeFelice) on the same day, and below that is my photo in bright sunlight which washes out the balloon white:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59466

A few more:

Doing "tunnel runs" with a friend in Pittsburgh - had our zeeooosix and friend's GT3 - I think I left the nose up cause we'd pull into this pkg lot and it had a steep grade on the way in- forgot to lower it...

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

lambo_red_int_final.jpg

Overlooking downtown Pittsburgh during a C&C cruise:

431992_259691910782471_141772145907782_596987_744378601_n.jpg

At PittRace with chief instructor's GT3RS 3.8 (big diff between balloon white and carrera white!)

IMG00436_20111108_1600.jpg

At dealership the day I bought it (calipers were black - stock)

P2230146.JPG

photo shoot at McB Motorsports in Pittsburgh:

i_KTgpQQG_L.jpg

P8180120.JPG

When mtmd11 came to visit for the weekend - we put a car out so he could have a garage!

P9080036.JPG

with mtmd11, Lambogator and DoctaM3 when we went to the Lambo event/drive and met Balboni June 2012

P6090078.JPG

With Chipster's beautiful white/red Diablo at that same Balboni event

P6090125.JPG

Another Chase DeFelice shot at the track

5684645779_ecde75a795_b.jpg

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG00403_20111025_1457.jpg