I got a new car!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you lease this alan? Good rates?

No I purchased this.. Figured we would lease the new Flying Spur in a few months..

Probably rebuilding it since it exploded? :icon_mrgreen:

Damn you mean! You really hate GT-Rs don't you? ;)

Why is this in the General Lambo section by the way?

Nice! What are you doing to it?

Going for an all around mid range build. Car started out as a 2012 Premium that I bought used with about 9K miles on it in January.

Alpha 9 turbos / FMIC / intake..... (I live to far away from SP to really make it work with them)

New Rods and Pistons

SSP Track Pack 2 Trans upgrade

Front/Reat J hook rotors / Carbo Tech pads

Advan GT wheels with Mich PSS 285/335 rubber.

Bell house upgrade

Doing a track day with it at Watkins Glen in May and then I will decide if I want to do a Litchfield suspension kit in it.

I like the interior of the Black Edition but just couldn't get a deal worked out on one.

Going for an all around mid range build. Car started out as a 2012 Premium that I bought used with about 9K miles on it in January.

Alpha 9 turbos / FMIC / intake..... (I live to far away from SP to really make it work with them)

New Rods and Pistons

Bell house upgrade

Doing a track day with it at Watkins Glen in May and then I will decide if I want to do a Litchfield suspension kit in it.

I like the interior of the Black Edition but just couldn't get a deal worked out on one.

i have a similar build now and absolutely love it.

will be upgrading to Alpha10 turbos and few other goodies in the next couple weeks

Check out the JRZ RS Pros before you buy the litchfields. I am absolutely in love with mine!

New Rods and Pistons

Bell house upgrade

Very nice! Should be a beast!

New Rods and Pistons

Bell house upgrade

I would do at least an Alpha 10

I would do at least an Alpha 10

That is a little more power than what I was going for. I just want a badass daily driver that can handle a race track a few times a year. From the guys I talked to the 10 seemed to be starting down the path of a drag car and needing to run rubber that isn't very friendly in New England weather.

I love GTRs a lot. For the money they are next to impossible to beat for the performance. Congrats sir :)

On a side note, I know the older Black Editions had problems with the sun discoloring the carbon fiber wing (turning it a little yellow). I don't know if there is still a problem with this, but I would keep it out of the sun for long periods of time if you could. Someone feel free to share if they changed it or not, just don't want his car getting messed up is all :)