Video: McLaren MP4-12C runs 10.55 @ 134.56 MPH, quickest production car behind the Veyron

FikseSTS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, would hardly call it launch mode.... comes out at 3K RPM, softest launch for a fast car I've ever had...

on the street I got 0-60 MPH in 3.5 with two people in the car without launch mode, with launch mode it did 3.2 on the street spinning a bit...

were you using "launch" mode?

yep, would hardly call it launch mode.... comes out at 3K RPM, softest launch for a fast car I've ever had...

on the street I got 0-60 MPH in 3.5 with two people in the car without launch mode, with launch mode it did 3.2 on the street spinning a bit...

"track" settings also?

I picked up mine last night same lightweight options but I swaped to the corsa tires just took some pictures will post tonight. I read the owners manual until 3am the it calls for 94 octane aki fuel add some 100 octane mix and see if it improves keep a recond of your weather for your runs to make comparisons very impressive keep it up The factory list the car at 10.6@136 you pickup a bit with the rollout at the track you are correct with the Corsa tire you could run 10.4 factory number 10.6 take down 1 for rollout and 1 for tire and 1 for gas you will run a 10.3-10.4

Wow!

That's movin

I don't know much about these cars and had no clue they were this fast.

I thought the aventador was faster for some reason.

Do these have a dual clutch?

yea, Track/Track.... probably should have tried having the handing/suspension in normal mode to help transfer more weight to the back on the launch.... I thought the car had to be in track/track, but after reading more in the manual that is not the case... just have to be in Active Mode....

"track" settings also?

yea, Track/Track.... probably should have tried having the handing/suspension in normal mode to help transfer more weight to the back on the launch.... I thought the car had to be in track/track, but after reading more in the manual that is not the case... just have to be in Active Mode....

Try normal in Handling, track in Performance and Auto shift It should shift at the optimum rpm in track performance with Auto shift and you can still use launch control. And leave the spoiler/air-brake down it will not help in the launch and it will be a negative on the high end

for sure, McLaren for GT-R.. :)

possible, but not easily, unless they can adjust the launch RPM with stickier tires... :) I might put R888's on the car which would help....

So I guess trading the GTR was a wise move?!

Congrats that's movin! With a tune these cars will break into 9's

for sure, McLaren for GT-R.. :)

possible, but not easily, unless they can adjust the launch RPM with stickier tires... :) I might put R888's on the car which would help....

I went with PSS tires and that changed the whole car. But I'm sure r888's would be even better from a stop.

what sizes?

I went with PSS tires and that changed the whole car. But I'm sure r888's would be even better from a stop.

Amazing car and run. Props as always FikseGts for taking your cars and extracting the most out them at the track!

what sizes?

im running 20" Cor forged 1 piece wheels so i was able to use 325's and 245's

i have a in at Woking so im finding out the most effective way to launch as we speak.

Great run!

We all now you've given NISSAN-N-IT more lines to yell at the ladies when posing in his car now "hey babe, this car runs mid 10's!"

you need lines when your driving a audi, in the mac you just open the door and panties come down.

its time to trade up snow!

you need lines when your driving a audi, in the mac you just open the door and panties come down.

its time to trade up snow!

You have a point, I'll give you that bro, we shall see, I am on the hunt for another car as I type this :icon_super: