Unbelieveable

Allan-Herbie

F*&king disgusting. String the shooter up by his feet, light him fire and watch him slowly burn to death. Older kid will probably get some bullshit sentence and the younger kid will get the equivalent of a slap on the wrist. It's not just murder at this point. He executed a baby in broad day light for nothing. :rant:

F*&king disgusting. String the shooter up by his feet, light him fire and watch him slowly burn to death. Older kid will probably get some bullshit sentence and the younger kid will get the equivalent of a slap on the wrist. It's not just murder at this point. He executed a baby in broad day light for nothing. :rant:

Fuckin shitbags....Fry EM!

It is pretty fucked up. I hope Georgia has the Death Penalty.

:iamwithstupid:

fcuking horrible story.

If you look at the bottom 50% you see most are growing up in broken homes...born out of wedlock and no father figure. No father, no sense of right/wrong , no direction...evetually they will drag society and the rest of us down with them.

There is no excuse for this no matter how you are raised.

Kill them. Slowly. They will never, ever amount to anything productive in our society.

Kill them. Slowly. They will never, ever amount to anything productive in our society.

:iamwithstupid:

I fall into that category and I'm far from a murderer with no common sense.

Such a sick thing to hear. This world is going to shyt.

Agree. This is discusting. Hope he dies asap.

Similar incident happened in Poland last week. Young russian guy shot a married couple and their 16-month-old daughter (all of them from close range in the head). He stole their cellphone and didn't turn it off, he was caught the next day.

Im feeling like the odds are very good they will be trying this 17 year old as an adult.

Unfortunately (for this particular case), the Supreme Court outlawed the death penalty for juveniles, even when tried as adults.

I think the death penalty there is only for losers over 18. Too, bad. :(

Does that mean hard working people will be supporting this animal for the rest of his life?

During Fiscal Year 2011, the annual cost to house an ADOC (Alabama Department of Corrections) inmate was $15,789.90 or $43.26 per day. According to the American Correctional Association this is one of the lowest cost-per-day rates in the country.

http://www.doc.state.al.us/faq.asp#cost

Way to much money to spend of this worthless pile of shit.

We should spend the below

Shot gun = $200

Ammo = $70.00, 250 rounds = $0.28 for 1 round

Total spent = $200.28.

But if we use the same gun and box of ammo across 250 (insert your choice of words) cost per scum drops to $1.08 per pull.

I will be running for president in 8 years, I expect endorsements from all of you.

Does that mean hard working people will be supporting this animal for the rest of his life?

Maybe, but usually they are brought to justice in prison via a shank. Even criminals draw the line on baby killers!

Im feeling like the odds are very good they will be trying this 17 year old as an adult.

Today they announced both will be tried as adults. And the mother and aunt of the 17 year old were arrested for lying to the cops about his where abouts at the time the rime was committed.

During Fiscal Year 2011, the annual cost to house an ADOC (Alabama Department of Corrections) inmate was $15,789.90 or $43.26 per day. According to the American Correctional Association this is one of the lowest cost-per-day rates in the country.

http://www.doc.state.al.us/faq.asp#cost

Way to much money to spend of this worthless pile of shit.

We should spend the below

Shot gun = $200

Ammo = $70.00, 250 rounds = $0.28 for 1 round

Total spent = $200.28.

But if we use the same gun and box of ammo across 250 (insert your choice of words) cost per scum drops to $1.08 per pull.

I will be running for president in 8 years, I expect endorsements from all of you.

I'm pretty sure the total cost of a death-sentence is actually higher than that of a life-sentence. I would love for someone who has details to break this down however.