Jupp, its time, again - summercar shopping, help a brother out!?

TRANSAMERA

Sooooo, I currently have the Panamera which I love, best daily ever, no really it is that good. Not the prettiest of the bunch but as some of you know I would rather drive half a Panamera than a gayass GTR so the Panamera is a keeper. I might sell it and get a Turbo S instead with some 22" etc

Anyway, since I can't get my hands on an Aventador that doesn't cost me both arms and one nut, I need to go for another car this season.

I've had several G's and R8's and the R8 is the better car, no Lambo, but still a better car all-round. To be honest, the R8 also has gotten a bit boring to me, just as the Gallardo.. If I had to choose between them it would be another V10 Spyder though..

But, what options am I missing here in my V10 frenzy?

The SLS, would I enjoy one? Isn't the SLS a oldmans car, something Allan would enjoy?

A LP640? I get a feeling that if I think the G/R8 feels old this would feel ancient, no?

What else is out there?! Help me out, spring is here and I really have the tickling sensation under my balls, I need to be on the road ASAP chasing topclass pussy again!

Thanks!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really that big of a fan of the SLS.

The LP640 is a whole different animal than the G/R8 and would not be boring! I say you check that out or you go crazy and just TT a V10 Spyder like a boss. Oh and stop being so gay and come to California.

Not really that big of a fan of the SLS.

The LP640 is a whole different animal than the G/R8 and would not be boring! I say you check that out or you go crazy and just TT a V10 Spyder like a boss. Oh and stop being so gay and come to California.

I'm coming in May :bj:

Well, the 640 just seems like a dinosaur, I've never driven one but it feels so dated, just look at the interior?! They are cheap as fcuk now though, any owner input that made the G/R8 switch?

MP4-12C and call it a day-only option for you

Trust me, if we had a frikkin dealer here I would be allover it. I told you I liked it when we saw it outside NOBU, now I love it! (except the fact NISSAN-N-GAY-IT will ruin the cars good name, but still) :icon_mrgreen: I would go orange with the SP front end and exhaust = call it a day! But as I said, no dealer in our country, heck, we don't even have a Lambo dealer anymore :rolleyes:

Any other cars I might have missed on my how-to-get-laid-list?

I'm in the same boat. Had many different cars R8, porsche GT3, Lotus, etc..last one a murcielago. Looking at all options but even a used mclaren up here they they want 250k and I'm still not sold on the looks. Found a nice silver on black F430 but never really was into ferrari. Cars are very boring lately

McLaren, if you really want it, you'll figure out a way....

:iamwithstupid: and with the SP bumper you will get laid all day long, i dont care what you look like lololol

MP4 - Great car, but paying for a new car with a warranty that you have no where to service is not a smart move.

458 - At least you can feel good about your love for true religion jeans and red Pumas.

Jirre, This should decide it for you.

BATMAN drove a 640. And he did it in the best movie.

The End. Man up.

post-24086-1365005021.jpg

Jirre, This should decide it for you.

BATMAN drove a 640. And he did it in the best movie.

The End. Man up.

The Lamborghini then. Much more subtle. :icon_mrgreen:

After driving an R8, an SLS is way too manly for you... A GTR will get you in trouble with all the young boys you will meet, so I suggest you just stick with your roller blades...

gay_batman_5755.jpg

After driving an R8, an SLS is way too manly for you... A GTR will get you in trouble with all the young boys you will meet, so I suggest you just stick with your roller blades...

:headbang:

PRICELESS!!!

And I also agree with Kris---LP640......

Sooooo, I currently have the Panamera which I love, best daily ever, no really it is that good. Not the prettiest of the bunch but as some of you know I would rather drive half a Panamera than a gayass GTR so the Panamera is a keeper. I might sell it and get a Turbo S instead with some 22" etc

Thanks!

BTW Bro, you dont put 22's on a Porsche Turbo S. cmon snow?!?!

Allan that is f*&king hilarious!!! I hope that becomes Jirre's new avatar.

:iamwithstupid: Might be the best yet!

oh, and try an Aston, you might be surprised. I was/am