Tall Lamborghini Driver

ronc

Are there any Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe owners that are 6 feet 6 inches (1.9812 meters) tall that can actually fit?

1.9811 meters maybe but, def. not 1.9812 meters. That's just crazy!

Are there any Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe owners that are 6 feet 6 inches (1.9812 meters) tall that can actually fit?

I believe there are a few on this forum that fit in their G coupes.

1025687[/url]']

Who's laughing now? Certainly not the tall kids who made fun of me for being short :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, karma finally works in your favor! Sucks to be over 6 2 I think. Cramped every where you go.

Haha, karma finally works in your favor! Sucks to be over 6 2 I think. Cramped every where you go.

It sucks, I understand, a friend of mine wanted to buy the 04 Gallardo I had but he just could not fit in it, he loved the car but he wasn't comfortable at all, I felt very sad for him.

I am not sure exactly how tall he is, in the end he ended up buying a R8, he fits a lot better in the R8 which is strange because the interior in both cars seem similarly sized.

The R8 didn't last too long in his stable either so being tall does come with certain disadvantages :icon_mrgreen:

VBoxKing currently owns a coupe and a Spyder. Seems to fit ok and he is one tall dude.

on my 4th try, i found a way to fit, im a tall and athletic 6ft7.

move the seat more forward that u think is "normal" , move it all the way down , and then move the back of the seat to a more obtuse angle. worked for me !! and ofcourse the steeering wheel on its highest setting.

VBoxKing currently owns a coupe and a Spyder. Seems to fit ok and he is one tall dude.

I am 6'5" and have had 2 Gallardo Coupes and a 640 Roadster now. I have driven everything.

I cannot fit comfortably in an LP570 with the racing seats or a Spyder with the roof up. It really depends how your height is distributed between your legs and torso. If your legs are longer it is easier. The Gallardo coupe is probably your best bet and some seat modification is possible. Bear in mind that you will fit more comfortably driving the car than you will sitting in it in a showroom. When you get out and make the car move, use the controls, and end up slouching in the seat it will feel better.

I'm 6'7" and have driven a few Gallardo's...once you get the "Ninja-shimmy" maneuver down life is all good :ph34r: You'd probably get more comfort out of a spyder than a coupe though.

I'm 6'7" and have driven a few Gallardo's...once you get the "Ninja-shimmy" maneuver down life is all good :ph34r: You'd probably get more comfort out of a spyder than a coupe though.

I'm almost laying down at 6'2" I was hoping to find custom seat rails or something to help. I'm quickly getting used to it though.

• 1 month later...