Todays pic...

Countach always looks great and your one is one of the great looking one... :icon_thumleft:

ciao

Countach always looks great and your one is one of the great looking one... :icon_thumleft:

ciao

Thanks! Yours would be best but it has carbs :eusa_dance:

Sorry Allan but GTR's suck!!!! My brother bought a 2014 black series in Febuary and I put 1000k on it and I can say that I hate that car. It pulls all over the road unless the road is butter smooth, the transmission makes tons of noise all the time, no insulation in the car so you can hear all the road noise and it looks like a slug. It is fast as fudge but we all know you drive like a Grandma so that doesn't matter! I guess your a fanboy lol

image.jpg

Sorry Allan but GTR's suck!!!! My brother bought a 2014 black series in Febuary and I put 1000k on it and I can say that I hate that car. It pulls all over the road unless the road is butter smooth, the transmission makes tons of noise all the time, no insulation in the car so you can hear all the road noise and it looks like a slug. It is fast as fudge but we all know you drive like a Grandma so that doesn't matter! I guess your a fanboy lol

post-1321-1365780546_thumb.jpg

R8's are Uber sexy!!!!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

GTR doesn't suck. R8 doesn't suck.

There isn't a supercars that sucks... sometimes i even like FF... but just sometimes.... :)

ciao

image.jpg

Oh I will agree with you on many points... The transmission surely makes noise at low speeds, while underload it does not. My car does not pull all over the road, so you may want to get that checked out. I think there is a early dealer service that actually checks the suspension. I dont find it overly noisy, but you can hear when it spits rocks up into the wheel wells and stuff. Visually its subjective, I dont get excited everytime I see it, but then again Inmo an R8 looks like a melted Audi TT made for woman and BatGirl. ( incase you missed it I did test the R8 V10 right before getting the GTR). The R8 simply feels like a Gallardo made for woman. Visually I prefer the GTR, though neither can hold a candle to lets say your Blue Lp560.

I may drive like a Grandma, but with the GTR's capabilities I wouldnt need to do much more to run circles around an R8.

I like the the R8's , I just wish they made them for guys.

I own an R8...and even I think that's funny.

Oh I will agree with you on many points... The transmission surely makes noise at low speeds, while underload it does not. My car does not pull all over the road, so you may want to get that checked out. I think there is a early dealer service that actually checks the suspension. I dont find it overly noisy, but you can hear when it spits rocks up into the wheel wells and stuff. Visually its subjective, I dont get excited everytime I see it, but then again Inmo an R8 looks like a melted Audi TT made for woman and BatGirl. ( incase you missed it I did test the R8 V10 right before getting the GTR). The R8 simply feels like a Gallardo made for woman. Visually I prefer the GTR, though neither can hold a candle to lets say your Blue Lp560.

I may drive like a Grandma, but with the GTR's capabilities I wouldnt need to do much more to run circles around an R8.

My brothers GTR hasn't had its first service done so I will get him to get the suspension looked at just in case something is wrong. The thing I don't like about either car is the exhaust noise, they are so quiet stock but I'm sure you have taken care of that! I have a Tubi rumore exhaust waiting to get put on my R8 but it won't happen anytime soon. My R8 is the biggest lemon, it was flat decked to Vancouver yesterday so it can get worked on by the best R8 tech in western Canada.

I agree that my LP560 is hands down a way better car then both the GTR and R8. The R8 is more comfortable for longer drives but its just not the same. I'm just busting your chops about being a slow driver, I know your not crazy like me lol

I gotta find a good Countach and wrap it Blu Cepheus!