Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversario

Nath4N

RB it has to be red :icon_thumleft:

It's a shame they aren't showing anything at the Giro, maybe a sneak pick at the Gallardo replacement ? :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats RB! Would you also consider the roadster in rosso effesto?

Thanks!

I prefer Rosso Mars. That is my favorite of all the reds.

I'm not very good at photoshopping but here's my try. It's really hard to nail VI.

THANK YOU!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Super cool Kris !!! congrats, hope you go with the Rosso Mars !!!!

Would love to see my coupe and your roadster together !

Thanks!! It will be great to get them together! I am leaning towards Rosso Mars. :icon_thumleft:

RB it has to be red :icon_thumleft:

It's a shame they aren't showing anything at the Giro, maybe a sneak pick at the Gallardo replacement ? :icon_mrgreen:

Red does look good! :monkeyleft: :icon_super:

I have no idea what is planned for the Giro. I have been having a hard time getting a few questions answered, but that is another discussion for another thread.

It looks like this Giallo Maggio is one of those colours that shifts tone under different lighting: i.e. under one lighting it's pale yellow & under another it's rich yellow. Should be interesting; definitely have to see it in real for a final judgement.

It looks like this Giallo Maggio is one of those colours that shifts tone under different lighting: i.e. under one lighting it's pale yellow & under another it's rich yellow. Should be interesting; definitely have to see it in real for a final judgement.

exactly, it looks highlighter yellow in some photos, or maybe just my monitor? :icon_mrgreen:

Loving the new info.... ad Personnam is key. Liking the photoshopped colors so far tooo.... I really need to see that rear. Press release was very informative!!! Thanks!!

I just went to the Auto Show in Shanghai. The yellow is... yellow. Maybe slightly more yellow then a typical yellow, but nothing to write home about as far as color goes. If you told me that it was the same yellow as all recent lamborghinis, I wouldn't argue. Guess you'd have to own or look at yellow lamborghinis pretty often to know the difference. It was pretty saturated based on the lights in there, not sure how it would look under sunlight. The front bumper difference is not as noticeable as it looks in the pictures. It's obvious, but not as pronounced for whatever reason. Depends on the angle you look at it I guess. Didn't like the rear end.

IMO the white roadster in regular LP700 trim was much better looking.

As for the Gallardo, it just looked like like any other white. They talked it up as a shimmering white or some nonsense like that, but again there was nothing standout about the paint. Had old SL wheels on it and a SL wing. Just a way for them to sell old parts I guess.

I just confirmed the tweet. Now that its officially announced, the roadster I have on order in my signature is a 50th Anniversary edition. I am excited to add it to my collection in the new garage next to the Aventador coupe! :icon_super:

Wow Racingbull.You're always a surprise!!

You're going to have one of the best garages of the world!!

Enjoy your rides, can't wait to see mor pictures of your 2 bull coming!

Nath4n has done nice pShop, if you need more don't hesitate to ask them to me.

Contrats!! :icon_super:

Thanks!

I prefer Rosso Mars. That is my favorite of all the reds.

THANK YOU!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!! It will be great to get them together! I am leaning towards Rosso Mars. :icon_thumleft:

Red does look good! :monkeyleft: :icon_super:

I have no idea what is planned for the Giro. I have been having a hard time getting a few questions answered, but that is another discussion for another thread.

Didn't you once have a mantra of only having one of each car that served a purpose? Eg. one SUV, one sedan, one supercar etc? :D Pretty much gone now that mantra ;)

I just went to the Auto Show in Shanghai. The yellow is... yellow. Maybe slightly more yellow then a typical yellow, but nothing to write home about as far as color goes. If you told me that it was the same yellow as all recent lamborghinis, I wouldn't argue. Guess you'd have to own or look at yellow lamborghinis pretty often to know the difference. It was pretty saturated based on the lights in there, not sure how it would look under sunlight. The front bumper difference is not as noticeable as it looks in the pictures. It's obvious, but not as pronounced for whatever reason. Depends on the angle you look at it I guess. Didn't like the rear end.

IMO the white roadster in regular LP700 trim was much better looking.

As for the Gallardo, it just looked like like any other white. They talked it up as a shimmering white or some nonsense like that, but again there was nothing standout about the paint. Had old SL wheels on it and a SL wing. Just a way for them to sell old parts I guess.

Thank you for the heads-up on the color! I was considering it, but now I will definitely do ad personam.

Wow Racingbull.You're always a surprise!!

You're going to have one of the best garages of the world!!

Enjoy your rides, can't wait to see mor pictures of your 2 bull coming!

Nath4n has done nice pShop, if you need more don't hesitate to ask them to me.

Contrats!! :icon_super:

Thanks Dario! I might have a request for you! I appreciate it! :)

Didn't you once have a mantra of only having one of each car that served a purpose? Eg. one SUV, one sedan, one supercar etc? :D Pretty much gone now that mantra ;)

Not one supercar! But yes, I do not like to feel like I have duplicates. So far, the SV and the Aventador have been great together. Very different, and I love both!

The Aventador is my all time favorite car. This will be my roadster. I do not have any open-top cars at the moment. I plan to buy something in the next week for my wife, but I miss having an open-top Lambo! I have written on here many times how much I love the Aventador J and wish I could have one. This is as close as I am going to get unless the owner decides to sell it. :eusa_pray: :eusa_angel:

I think the 700 Roadster is every bit as beautiful. I am excited that I am getting the 50th because it is more different than my coupe, which I will keep and one day give to my son.

There is nothing out there that I like better as an open-top, 2 seater, mid engine experience than the Aventador. The only other car that I like is the MP4 Spider, but I doubt I would keep it very long with the G successor coming, and the MP4 coupes have taken such a hit, I don't want to buy a 250k car and lose 70k in year one. I hope for Mac that the market improves and the spider is stronger than the coupe, but I can only base my opinion on their most recently models.

I changed up my 700 coupe a bit (which everyone will see at Giro) so the roadster will (hopefully) be pretty different. If I feel they are redundant, I will send one to my house in FL and keep one in New Jersey. Afterall, it is my favorite car of all time! And I won't lie, I am mildy obsessed with the Aventador. :icon_lol: :redface: :icon_winkle:

Thanks Dario! I might have a request for you! I appreciate it! :)

It's not a problem for me, you can ask everything and i'll do all that i can! :icon_thumleft:

I just confirmed the tweet. Now that its officially announced, the roadster I have on order in my signature is a 50th Anniversary edition. I am excited to add it to my collection in the new garage next to the Aventador coupe! :icon_super:

NUTS! Congrats :icon_super: ! Can't wait to see your configuration.

NUTS! Congrats :icon_super: ! Can't wait to see your configuration.

Thanks!! I came up with some selections that will be pretty unique! I submitted my build today. :icon_thumleft:

This car reinforces what I have been saying. Stephan Winkelmann and Maurizio Reggiani have made Lamborghini the only exotic car company with no competitors.

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

If an aventador has the 50' badge is it an lp720? Or just a 50' year lp? There is one locally that has the badge. But the body looks regular. Would it have 720 hp? Or just the lp720.. Thanks.

If an aventador has the 50' badge is it an lp720? Or just a 50' year lp? There is one locally that has the badge. But the body looks regular. Would it have 720 hp? Or just the lp720.. Thanks.

50th badge means nothing. I was at lambo BH yesterday and they had a Aventador Roadster with the 50th badge but was not a LP720.