HOLY SHIT!!!

Roman

What a sad week. That was one hell of an explosion. That family is lucky they are alive, little too close for comfort

Saw that this morning. Glad the dad and kid who filmed the blast was ok. Especially after hearing the kid panicking saying he can't hear and asking if they can leave.

Saw that this morning. Glad the dad and kid who filmed the blast was ok. Especially after hearing the kid panicking saying he can't hear and asking if they can leave.

:iamwithstupid:

As I told my buddy from Houston this morning, I know my dumb ass would have been much closer trying to get a video of that fire, so kudos to the dad for staying so far away, even though it wasn't quite far enough...

As I told my buddy from Houston this morning, I know my dumb ass would have been much closer trying to get a video of that fire, so kudos to the dad for staying so far away, even though it wasn't quite far enough...

I'm just surprised a bit. I don't know the whole story, and if these fires are common place, but knowing what I know about fertilizer, I wouldn't be hanging around to film a fire. Let alone, that close with my kids in the car!

Where are you guys getting 70 dead from, All news i've seen estimates it at roughly 15.

That was the report all last night...

That was the report all last night...

Okay I wasn't sure, I hadn't heard about this till i got into work around 9 am this morning.

I'm just surprised a bit. I don't know the whole story, and if these fires are common place, but knowing what I know about fertilizer, I wouldn't be hanging around to film a fire. Let alone, that close with my kids in the car!

Anyone also take note how historicaly the month of April has so many tragedies,

Oklahoma bombing

Waco

LamboGator passing

Columbine shooting

Virgina Tech shooting

Boston Marathon bombing

just a few I can think of, please mention anymore I missed.

Sad..I feel sorry for the poor volunteer firefighters that perished I used to be one, no pay but you put your life on the line every fire....and the rest of the folks that died...

While not a laughing matter at all, I could not help but laugh my ass off at the commentary in this video in contrast to the first one we watched.

here TV is saying 12 death, 60 still missing and 200+ wounded...

what a tragedy: an apocalypse.

RIP

here TV is saying 12 death, 60 still missing and 200+ wounded...

what a tragedy: an apocalypse.

RIP

60 still missing after three days??? Thats going to turn into the 70 dead initially reported...

60 still missing after three days??? Thats going to turn into the 70 dead initially reported...

60 still missing means their bodies are blasted in pieces and burned so it's even very hard to find something. At least this is what tv says here in Italy.

60 still missing means their bodies are blasted in pieces and burned so it's even very hard to find something. At least this is what tv says here in Italy.

Yep. Or underneath a bunch of debris that won't be removed until May.