Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

official pictures probaby leaked from "La Stampa", an italian newspaper. No renders, 100% true, press pictures. Probably next week we will see an official picures release by the factory.

I found the original front rendering from LaStampa, after doing a little digging on these images I found out that after we got that image LaStampa dumped the other 3 images which were later recovered (hackers?). Original source of the images is confirmed as: http://www.lastampa.it/2013/12/16/multimed...7wI/pagina.html

It's still possible LaStampa hired a 3D Rendering professional to have his take on the car, and is using this "leak" as publicity for their website.

*looks at picture*

*looks at your profile pic*

*looks at picture*

*looks at your profile pic*

WE HAVE A WINNER!

hahaha, good one. i did the same :D

The interior looks very promising in that pic.

I found the original front rendering from LaStampa, after doing a little digging on these images I found out that after we got that image LaStampa dumped the other 3 images which were later recovered (hackers?). Original source of the images is confirmed as: http://www.lastampa.it/2013/12/16/multimed...7wI/pagina.html

It's still possible LaStampa hired a 3D Rendering professional to have his take on the car, and is using this "leak" as publicity for their website.

La Stampa newspaper is owned by FIAT, that means Ferrari: i do not know why they did this, maybe an error or maybe... something else.

Every newspaper here already has LP610-4 official pictures and press datasheet in order to prepare a press article, but they should not publish until the day of official release

ciao

Lamborghini-Huracan-side_001.jpg

Lamborghini-Huracan-rear.jpg

I thought this was a definite leak but look at the rear door line in the side view and the rear view. This is not the same door line (one is kinked and the other is straight).

In any case if I'm wrong, I LOVE the front, LOVE the side, interior looks good from the little that can be seen. The rear..... well the rear is still growing on me, and I'm usually an assman!

Agree with Hannibal though that opens up a ton of potential for an insane STS / SC rear carbon lower diffuser.

Okay, that is a beautiful car. So well resolved that I don't even care it's lacking a slatted rear window.

:edit: Wheels are good too, and I can't remember the last time I could say that about the first model of a Lambo line. Maybe the LP400...

Quite like the Miura-inspired wheels we've seen on the mule too, but these lighter ones suit the car's compact look perfectly.

Okay, that is a beautiful car. So well resolved that I don't even care it's lacking a slatted rear window.

FWIW, the mules had the slatted window and there is still the possibility this is a render and not an official Lambo image. I think we'll see the slats, at the very least as an option.

Looks great from what I'm seeing.

I was really hoping because of what I had seen in the spy shots that there was going to be a large intake right behind the rear quarter window that ran from the top of the bonnet to the side sill.

I bet in person this thing will look great.

looks more like an audi than a lambo. not for me. that ass is ugly, especially the bonnet. the front looks ok but the stance is off

rears of the lambo should be wide and pronounced. that design element is not carrying through at all. the little bull just died.

Played it safe? How would they not play it safe?

I forgot...we are in the initial LP "I dont like it" phase.....real opinions wil come in a few months.

I thought this was a definite leak but look at the rear door line in the side view and the rear view. This is not the same door line (one is kinked and the other is straight).

It's an optical illusion. The second shot is directly in line with the "kink" in the door line. It's still there. I like everything about it so far.

image.jpg

I like the rear and I think it has a lot of potential. If you blacked out the roof going into the hatch and possibly down the middle of the back it would look cool. Like the Gallardo SE.

I do think they played it safe, and made it veeeery Gallardo-like, but it's not bad.

The front and side views are a 9 on a 10-scale. The rear, though, is a 1.5. :-(

Played it safe? How would they not play it safe?

I forgot...we are in the initial LP "I dont like it" phase.....real opinions wil come in a few months.

Veneno, Sesto, Reventon (which led to the Aventador) aren't safe. They are either love it or hate it. This design is safe, it won't polarize opinions. Better than the Gallardo? I think so, especially when seen in the flesh, and after some time, it will definitely grow on everyone.

The usual "I dont like it" phase comes from people's fear of change/something new. But with the Gallardo everyone has been BEGGING for something new for the last few years :icon_mrgreen:

Veneno, Sesto, Reventon (which led to the Aventador) aren't safe. They are either love it or hate it. This design is safe, it won't polarize opinions. Better than the Gallardo? I think so, especially when seen in the flesh, and after some time, it will definitely grow on everyone.

The usual "I dont like it" phase comes from people's fear of change/something new. But with the Gallardo everyone has been BEGGING for something new for the last few years :icon_mrgreen:

I agree with you 100%

One could argue that some were hoping for somehing newER, i.e. not such a safe approach to the design . . . but I think it's mostly quite nice, and probably looks nicer in person.

One could argue that some were hoping for somehing newER, i.e. not such a safe approach to the design . . . but I think it's mostly quite nice, and probably looks nicer in person.

I felt that way when I went to the Aventador preview. I felt they went too safe instead of radical so I'm not surprised by the Hurican. I think it's a good progression and exactly what I expected. I think the DCT and the body kit variants will look cool and the gallardo will look very old instantly sitting next to it.

I'm not convinced. It does not have that WOW of earlier Lambos. As a fan I hope the design will grow on me but at the moment I'm not in line to my local dealer to trade up.

I do think they played it safe, and made it veeeery Gallardo-like, but it's not bad.

The front and side views are a 9 on a 10-scale. The rear, though, is a 1.5. :-(

From the images I give the front a 9/10, the side a 10/10 (I fcuking love it), the rear a 5/10, and the interior a 7/10 (so far)