Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I have a reserved time slot for viewing at an in town location for free. Fyi my dealer is taking 5k to hold preorder slot with 20k more due some later time.

A friend forwarded this to me in an email.. Is anyone else doing anything like this where you pay the dealer to entertain you before the preview?!

"Be among the 1st to preview the all new Lamborghini Hurácan with Sill-TerHar in Las Vegas!

The Hurácan offers new performance, technology, and styling with:

1. 610 Horsepower

2. 7-speed dual clutch gearbox

3. All-wheel drive

4. 0-100km 3.2 seconds

5. 0-200km 9.9 seconds

6. 201 mph top speed

7. 3135 pounds

8. Tubular and carbon fiber chassis

9. Virtual instruments cluster

10. Universal audio interface

11. Carbon ceramic brakes

The trip will be between the dates of Feb. 21-22 in Las Vegas and includes: a private preview of Hurácan, airfare, one night hotel suite at the Venetian Hotel, dinner at Delmonico steak house, transportation in Las Vegas to and from the hotel and the private preview.

Cost for the trip is $945 per person. Bring your car buddies! Sill-TerHar has been allocated 30 spots for the event. Must register by January 15th."

Strange they want to charge for the viewings I think that dealer is missing the point, I am pretty sure the idea behind this private unveil is to get orders signed by targeting previous and exiting loyal customers.

Strange they want to charge for the viewings I think that dealer is missing the point, I am pretty sure the idea behind this private unveil is to get orders signed by targeting previous and exiting loyal customers.

I think the money is just goin towards the flights and lodging to get people there. They probably got a group rate at one of the hotels..

As far as the viewing I spoke with someone involved and they said you could just sign up to go see the car at that same showing for free and make your own accommodations.

So are Cali/Florida/NY guys seeing the car first, and in January?? I'm seeing it mid February in Boston.

Next Friday in Long Island for me.

January, Saturday 18 here in Beverly Hills

They are also doing a preview on the 15

Orange County is in Fenurary

15 to 18 at BH Lambo.

Confirmed for the early showing on the 18th at Lambo BH, figured i'll make a day of it and get some friends to do a run in the morning, check out the Huracan and follow up with Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab). Perfect Saturday.

Not shwarma, just to be clear. Actual Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab)

Yes, kebab, we get it.

I'm seeing the carin a few days as well, if I haul my ass the 550kms to the dealer, that is in another frikkin country.. FuckingLamborghini! :fgay:

Yes, kebab, we get it.

I'm seeing the carin a few days as well, if I haul my ass the 550kms to the dealer, that is in another frikkin country.. FuckingLamborghini! :fgay:

what a pain in the ass, honestly I couldn't own a car that I didn't have dealer support within 15 min of me.

January, Saturday 18 here in Beverly Hills

They are also doing a preview on the 15

Orange County is in Fenurary

They have OC dates going into March.

So are Cali/Florida/NY guys seeing the car first, and in January?? I'm seeing it mid February in Boston.

I am seeing it in February but in Asia, a few are seeing the car around this time. I have seen picture of the car covered up in sheet metal so the car is definitely in Asia. Most likely Singpapore and BJ.

Private previews are free for those who paid deposits and are VIP potential buyers. Dealers should not charge you.

I think the money is just goin towards the flights and lodging to get people there. They probably got a group rate at one of the hotels..

As far as the viewing I spoke with someone involved and they said you could just sign up to go see the car at that same showing for free and make your own accommodations.

That makes more sense, it would be awesome to attend if you sign up with a bunch of friends, a nice day out!

what a pain in the ass, honestly I couldn't own a car that I didn't have dealer support within 15 min of me.

Tell me about it, epic fail by Lambo...

Gladly, the Mac dealer is only 1 hour away, if I go that route.. I guess we'll see soon, I will try and drink myself to a decision and solution, lucky for me I have the two best and sexiest ultra-hyper-cars on the planet to comfort me in the mean time :eusa_dance:

I get it :icon_mrgreen: , 18 or 19 of Feb I will call you with exact date :icon_thumleft:

Haha, thought you would have had a line for your +1. Unfortunately I'm in NZ from the 13th to the 24th! I'll have to wait until July.

Haha, thought you would have had a line for your +1. Unfortunately I'm in NZ from the 13th to the 24th! I'll have to wait until July.

That sucks, business or pleasure?

I wish it was July, it will be more like sept or oct.

Yes, in the video posted by 007apl, Wikelmass says that before the launch in Geneve, there will be some private viewing of the car targeted to make contracts.