Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

£169k GBP base price in the UK. Was at the UK preview yesterday. I'm blown away. It even makes the Aventador look dated in some areas

Big statement from a V12 lover, they must've got it right :eusa_dance:

Damn at that price :headbang: oh how I would wish!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order sheets are out. Base MSRP is $237k! You'll have a very nicely specced car for $260K. Very aggressive pricing on this, I'd say! They've basically not moved the price at all from the 560, as far as I can tell.

This is going to make $300k+ 458s look silly.

probably it will cost 5-10% more than the 458 standard, that means 210.000-220.000 euro (170.000 or 180.000 + 22%VAT) so USA MSRP 170-180 k + 5 k sea delivery means 175-185 k euro (230.000-245.000 USD). I would say they will be closer to the lower value, so i think 235 K USD will be the base USA market MSRP

I think Mc Laren will have a very bad couple of years... they are lucky there is not a Hurancan spider yet so they will sell the spider, otherwise they would be fucked

ciao

It looks i was right... :)

ciao

This even you won't be able to pull off and why would you want to remove one of the best parts of the car?

RB going off in 1.... 2.... 3 .... :lol2:

:icon_mrgreen:

With Macs being so cheap here, you would think Lambo would bring the price down a bit.

They can't give MP4's away. Why try to make pricing competitive with a car that is selling way under sticker because no one wants it?

If I was Lamborghini I wouldn't be concerned much by the MP4 but I would keep an eye out for its replacement. You would think that McLaren would learn from their mistakes and come out with a much stronger product next time. Time will tell on that. I'm not so sure that McLaren understands how to build a brand identity and the importance of it - especially in areas of the world that don't care about formula one.

Do we know how many MP4s were sold in total? I was trying to google it but nothing came up, Jpegs13 :icon_mrgreen:

You were using the wrong search engine phrases. Try " Total fax machine sales 2013" and see if you get better results.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/04...in-america.html

1000 with 400 of them being delivered in America as of April 2012. Still looking for more up to date info.

That's all the info I was able to dig, no recent figures, I know their target was 1000 for the first year then increase it to somewhere around 2500 for next if I am not mistaken, I am curious to see how many they actually sold.

Very interesting, I like reading statistics.

Autoblog runs that column every month with a bonus column for the year in review.

My gut tells me the car will essentially be a mini-Aventador. Carbon monocoque architecture, 600hp, heavily digital interior, awd at first release and most importantly ... Faster than the MP4!

I think it needs to beat the new Plastic mess-06 before it goes after the MP4

You were using the wrong search engine phrases. Try " Total fax machine sales 2013" and see if you get better results.

In 2012 they sold 1800 coupes now with the spyder they are at about 3500 in early 2014

In 2012 they sold 1800 coupes now with the spyder they are at about 3500 in early 2014

that's total numbers since inception?

Thank you for the info.

metallic colors = free of charge

4layer/pearl effect colors = 3200 Euro

matt color = 10.000 Euros

transparent engine bonnet = 5000 Euros

Minas forged rims = 4000 Euros

Lifting system = 2500 Euros

Magneto rheological susp, = 2400 Euros

Dynamic steering = 1700 Euros

Hard Disk Navigation = 2300 Euros

4th year warranty = 3400 Euros

5th year warranty = 6600 Euros

Lifting system is an option? HDD navigation an option?

Lifting system is an option? HDD navigation an option?

Yes I specced my car last week and they were both options. 3500 and 3200 I belive not sure which one which though. I was disappointed they should of added it to price of the car. My car came out to 260k and I didn't get clear Bonet, mangentic suspension and Ldc I see stiickers going close to 280-300 fully loaded

We are getting as standard, lift system, navigation, magnetic suspension, full electric and heated seats and some other stuff I can't recall, mainly because we are getting bent over quite sharply.

The parking sensors with the camera was a over $6k option :rolleyes:

I've added the direct steering option, parking sensors + camera, Alcantara a pillar and roof lining, suede steering, unicolor sportivo with Alcantara inserts, red stitching, branding package, alarm, the interior looked great on their configurator, I hope it will look just as good in real life.

The Huracan will be amazing. Best to stop bloviating and wait to drive one to form an opinion on the driving experience, which I hope we can all agree is more important than the list of the new tech in the car.

I am trying to order my Huracan with the ISR instead of the DCT. I doubt I'll have any luck there though.

So wouldn't it behoove you test drive one before trying to decide between ISR and DCT?

Dallas is getting buttfucked on the showings. Our dates aren't until February 13th and 14th.

Wife was not super thrilled about another car related thing, so I had to combo meal deal it with Valentines dinner :eusa_wall:

So wouldn't it behoove you test drive one before trying to decide between ISR and DCT?

My DD has double clutch. I've driven many DCT cars. I know what I like.

So you're ordering one with it anyways? Must not be a huge concern ;)

It's not the end of the world, but I do not think it is possible for a DCT to be as much fun when you're getting on it as a SCT. Until a car comes along and proves otherwise, I stand by that. If I can order my Huracan with the ISR I will. Like I said, I highly doubt that it's possible.