Funny story about wine...

el_chorizo

My mom used to tell me when I was growing up about Wino's and the wine they drank. She always called it Thunderbird but I had never seen it. Still haven't in person, to this day.

But, I stumbled upon this earlier today and the description is hilarious. It made me want to go out and buy some. You see, while I may waste money on a lot of things -- from time to time the greatest feeling is to get drunk off the cheapest possible. It is of course, a moment of bliss -- and usually ends up biting you in the ass on the next day.

Anyway, just thought you might enjoy it as well: http://bumwine.com/tbird.html

I think that will be my next purchase when I feel like getting really drunk for $2.50. I'll have to take a break from Four Loko's for a while.

I raise you

maddog.jpg

BACARDI%20HURRICANE.jpg

Pretty sure I've seen thunderbird around. If I ever see a bottle I will keep you in mind :D

The bumwines site says Thunderbird is not only the strongest, but the foulest tasting. I think it trumps MD easily :)

Never hard the Hurricane. Had plenty of MD20/20

The bumwines site says Thunderbird is not only the strongest, but the foulest tasting. I think it trumps MD easily :)

Never hard the Hurricane. Had plenty of MD20/20

We used to sell shots of MD20 for buck each at our college parties. Girls loved it being sweet and we made great ROI

this....

Or if you want to be REALLLYYYY nasty

Steel Reserve beer. I used to buy a quart of that for $1.00 in college when I wanted to get a quick buzz...

post-679-1366760788.jpg

Had all that shit one time or another when I was a underage drinker.

Also there's night train, made famous by Guns N Roses

And the original (before reformulation) Purple Passion. Which was basically 190 proof everclear punch.

Now I don't think you can buy 190 everclear anymore.

I had a friend who had a bottle of 190 ever clear, I don't understand why ANYONE would try to drink that. Might as well drink rubbing alcohol.

Played beer pong in college with steel reserve That stuff literally tastes like rust water that would come from a rain gutter.

And yes, girls used to love MD 20/20....the ones you never ended up dating at least :D

Summer is around the corners fellas, time to break out the cold brews :D

0003410000132_500X500.jpg

Anyone here try The Sixth Glass beer from Boulevard? Jesus. I drink tons of wine and worse, but it slaps me in the face every time I have it.

MD 20/20 Strawberry Banana was my first drink! 15yo and working at the local pet store. Christmas Eve and the manager brought in some MD 20/20 because it had been his first drink. We all took shots out of paper cups and thought we were badasses.

I remember those Red Dog cans from their advertising. I always thought that I would drink that beer when I was old enough to buy!

The descriptions are killing me! I just read them all. Hilarious!

If your taste buds are shot, and you need to get trashed with a quickness, then "T-bird" is the drink for you. Or, if you like to smell your hand after pumping gas, look no further than Thunderbird.

this....

Or if you want to be REALLLYYYY nasty

Steel Reserve beer. I used to buy a quart of that for $1.00 in college when I wanted to get a quick buzz...

Heh, I drank a lot of Steel Reserve before 4 Loko came out. It gave me terrible shits the next day... but it was a nice cheap buzz. Here's a setup before a night of partying.

Note, thats steel reserve High gravity. I never drank regular steel reserve. Not sure if they make a non high gravity version even.

post-19671-1366823369.jpg

Heh, I drank a lot of Steel Reserve before 4 Loko came out. It gave me terrible shits the next day... but it was a nice cheap buzz. Here's a setup before a night of partying.

Note, thats steel reserve High gravity. I never drank regular steel reserve. Not sure if they make a non high gravity version even.

I remember as a freshmen in college, my uncle was a beer distributor, and had a bunch of dead stock (go figure) Steel Reserve. He gave me 4 flat stackable cardboard cartons with 40

+ 20 oz cans in each. Was awesome getting hammered and having free beer while it lasted.

Nothing says "cheap ass drank" like Strawberry Hill!

http://www.boonesfarm.net/

Drank plenty of that when I was under-age and the girls loved it. Good memories. :)

Everybody most of drank Boones Farm when we were under age. I remember getting two bottles and getting drunk for the night.

A beer I drank in high school was Old Milwaukee Heavy. 30 pack for $13. Couldnt beat that back in the day.

Old-Milwaukee.jpg