Three women abducted separately over the last decade found alive in Ohio

Roman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

911 call. Seriously... Is it a fcuking prerequisite that you be a fcuking asshole to work 911?

"we'll get a car over there when we get one open..."

Geez, don't put yourself out or anything.... Ive only been kidnapped and held as a sex slave by a goddamned maniac for the last ten years.... Have you ever fcuking seen a horror movie?

Sounds like three men (brothers) have now been arrested...

Amanda Berry had the assholes kid... Chains hanging from the ceiling... Possible shallow grave in the back yard.

911 call. Seriously... Is it a fcuking prerequisite that you be a fcuking asshole to work 911?

"we'll get a car over there when we get one open..."

Geez, don't put yourself out or anything.... Ive only been kidnapped and held as a sex slave by a goddamned maniac for the last ten years.... Have you ever fcuking seen a horror movie?

I think it's required that you have 5 years experience working the counter at the Post Office.

I think it's required that you have 5 years experience working the counter at the Post Office.

More like 5 years at the "gives a fcuk office."

Or the DMV.

But damn, those poor girls.

Or the DMV.

But damn, those poor girls.

Makes you wonder how many of these houses of horror are out there? That never get discovered... I thought Id heard it all when they found Jaycee Dugard... Now this? Three girls (and my gut tells me probably more over the years...)

I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms.

Glad Charles Ramsey finally rescued those girls. This is sickening.

Makes you wonder how many of these houses of horror are out there? That never get discovered... I thought Id heard it all when they found Jaycee Dugard... Now this? Three girls (and my gut tells me probably more over the years...)

This thought crosses my mind a lot when I'm out for walks in the neighborhood or driving through one. I think that any one of these houses looks normal but they could have a pit dug out in the basement like Buffalo Bill and there's some crazy guy inside stitching a mask out of human skin and there would never be any way to know.

Anyways...be right back. Running to the store to get some lotion.

best quotes

"aint nothing exciting about him.................... well ........ until today, hahaha"

"I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black mans arms. something is wrong here. dead give away ...."

most definitely going to become an internet sensation

That was my exact thought, I mean ten fuckimg years and nobody noticed anything suspicious? Code enforcement, one of the meter readers, or even a fcuking neighbor gets curious? I mean shit, my neighbors knew when we had the inlaws dog over for a couple hours. I can't hide a loud fart let alone three people for a decade.

At the same time every time it happens I think, there has to be dozens of cases just like this all over the country.

I can only imagine what they will find in the backyard.

Lol look at biker dude's jacket @ 0:16

"I'd talk about my dick but it's a long story"

"I ain't Mr. right but I'll fcuk you till he shows up."

Scares the living shit out of me. How many of these lunatics "live among us". Non-descript, the guy was a school bus driver, a loner probably.

Now that poor kid has a child with that maniac. I know it's not the baby's fault, but shit, how do you look upon that kid as a grandparent? A mother will always be a mother, but how are relatives going to perceive the baby.

10 years in captivity, how is the mother going to be mentally?

Ugh, burn the mother fucker at a stake.

McDonalds needs to get this dude in a commercial like right this second.