My Tentative Build Specs

ToofDoc

Base Price: $397500

Options

9996 Out-of-range/Tie color $9100 (custom exterior color)

VK1 Front exterior CF $6190 (3 pieces - around the air intake and center splitter)

4ZC Rear exterior CF $8400 (3 pieces - around the air vents and rear diffuser)

KN2 Ext small detail CF $3380 (4 pieces - two on the hood front of the windshield and around two side air intake)

6H3 Engine bay trim CF $4420

NM5 CF Engine Bonnet $7550 :monkeyleft:

CZ6 Dione 20/21 Matte Titanium $8600

White Brakes Caliber $2400 (local Lamborghini dealer job)

9VK Sound System $4200

7X9 Park Assist $4900

VC1 Home Link $560

WV1 Elec/Heated Seats $4200

2ZH Multi Steer Perforated leather $1540

0VF Bicolore Sportivo $2250 (polar white interior)

PN1 Branding leather $1130

7TH Full interior CF $12820 (around the instrument panel, around the LCD display, around the center control, door handles, seat base/backs)

Total options: $84140

Total Car: $481640

PA Sales Tax: $28898

GGT: $3700

Freight: $2995

Total Car Cost: $572475 :shock:

FULL INTERIOR CF PACKAGE

FRONT CARBON FIBER PACKAGE

REAR CARBON FIBER PACKAGE

EXTERIOR SMALL CARBON FIBER PACKAGE

ENGINE BAY CARBON FIBER PACKAGE

I'm sure I'll change my mind on certain specs, but I'm really interested on what the "CARBON FIBER ENGINE BONNET" looks like? It is the same cost as the clear glass engine bonnet option which I did not pick in my spec list. I'm hoping it's like the Superleggera CF clear bonnet (it's CF AND it has the clear see through bonnet)......it may be just like the Super Trofeo CF engine bonnet without the see through part?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's your exterior color? WIll polar white interior be hard to keep clean?

Exterior will be "ad personam"....got couple of ideas...to be determined.

Always wanted a white interior car! It won't be ALL white, it's the bicolor sportive seats so...I'll leather Scotch guard that b!tch like crazy!

Aren't you worried about gas prices and MPG?

:lol2:

So wrong, but made me laugh.

I'm glad they got all those carbon bits inside available now, looks fantastic! Good luck and lots of patience to you ! :icon_thumleft:

I'll be happy just looking at it in the garage! :turboalex:

According to Mr. Locke, who spent an obnoxious amount of time presenting this info at the roadster debut,

from what I surmise, since it has cylinder deactivation and produces 40% less CO2 emmissions or something, basically it's a fancy Prius.

My specs are considerably more modest than those of ToofDoc. Given Lamorghini's color palette, I suppose many will consider my exterior choice rather prosaic...black. Options include: Dione rims (silver), yellow calipers, yellow rear springs, yellow stitching, multifunction steering wheel with perforated leather, premium sound, electric and heated seats, Homelink, park assist, branding package, transparent engine bonnet, T engine cover in CF, both CF interior packages and the recently released software upgrade for exhaust sound.

I decided against black wheels (have black Cordelia rims on the Gallardo) as in my opinion the wheels appear too small. Prior to delivery clear bra will be installed in the most vulnerable areas...compete front, full hood, full fenders, rockers, etc.

My specs are considerably more modest than those of ToofDoc. Given Lamorghini's color palette, I suppose many will consider my exterior choice rather prosaic...black. Options include: Dione rims (silver), yellow calipers, yellow rear springs, yellow stitching, multifunction steering wheel with perforated leather, premium sound, electric and heated seats, Homelink, park assist, branding package, transparent engine bonnet, T engine cover in CF, both CF interior packages and the recently released software upgrade for exhaust sound.

I decided against black wheels (have black Cordelia rims on the Gallardo) as in my opinion the wheels appear too small. Prior to delivery clear bra will be installed in the most vulnerable areas...compete front, full hood, full fenders, rockers, etc.

When is your allocation build date? I elected December 2013 ish so it will be driving season again when it is delivered (April 2014). I have winter to worry about where I live!

Is that fully loaded? Are there any options left? :D

Believe it or not...lots of options and choices left!!

Andy, you have gone wild!!! You need your teeth checked.. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats bro! Looks amazing!!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the options list?

Here y'all go!

I am not sure how no one caught this, but your math is way off. I added up the options you listed and it adds up to 81,640 not 84,140 (not a huge error). But also you added the options twice (very huge error). The MSRP based on the options you posted should be $485,835

^^ The numbers arent adding up! lol

With correct math does that mean we would see fully loaded Aventador Roadsters at over 600k?! :shock:

50ths Roadsters probably. I believe the base price on the regular roadsters are 40k to 50k more than the regular coupes. The 50ths are 50k more than that.

50ths Roadsters probably. I believe the base price on the regular roadsters are 40k to 50k more than the regular coupes. The 50ths are 50k more than that.

Yeah yeah yeah, whats your new incoming car?

I am not sure how no one caught this, but your math is way off. I added up the options you listed and it adds up to 81,640 not 84,140 (not a huge error). But also you added the options twice (very huge error). The MSRP based on the options you posted should be $485,835

You absolutely correct and just made my day!! This is great news!!! With my state 6% sales tax of $28748, my total will be $514583 and not $572475. A $57892 calculation error! I can now get gas!!! Perhaps MORE options AND gas!!!

Are you getting rid of the Gallardo for the Aventador, or will the Gallardo be your DD?

Nonetheless, Congrats!

Are they still not doing Diamond stitching as an option yet like on the 50th Anniversary?

I honestly think it would clash with the aggressive look they are going with. Don't get me wrong I cant imagine not having it in my car, but might look out of place in a Vent.

Are they still not doing Diamond stitching as an option yet like on the 50th Anniversary?

As of now the Q citura stitiching is not able to be optioned out on anything but the 50th edition.

I honestly think it would clash with the aggressive look they are going with. Don't get me wrong I cant imagine not having it in my car, but might look out of place in a Vent.

Oh I think it looks great!!

post-5348-1368053297.jpg