Got the 95 out today

RHershey

I finally got the Diablo out and put a few miles on it. It runs great no lights on for the engine and idles great. The only issue was the shock light came on. The code is for the right rear shock . I will have to look into that and see what it needs. It needs a bath but I took a few pictures of it.

100_2917.JPG

100_2913.JPG

100_2914.JPG

100_2915.JPG

100_2916.JPG

100_2918.JPG

Very nice Diablo! Has your car been pretty easy to maintain?

Very nice Diablo! Has your car been pretty easy to maintain?

Thanks, I had to do only some minor things t the car to get it back into shape. I had to reset the throttle plates and adjust the throttle screws to get it to idle with no rolling up and down. It idles great now. I have only put 3-400 hundred miles on it, but so far so good. The other 95 I had was really no problem at all to maintain and I drove it.

great looking car!

Thank you The engine and interior looks really nice also. It runs strong and it does sound good. I had to buy a engine cover for it because the one that was on it was a after market junk SV cover.

So what's your excuse for not having broken this beautiful car out earlier? It had better be a good one.

Time fly's LOL That is the best that I can do.

I finally got the Diablo out and put a few miles on it. It runs great no lights on for the engine and idles great. The only issue was the shock light came on. The code is for the right rear shock . I will have to look into that and see what it needs. It needs a bath but I took a few pictures of it.

There is a gentleman that rebuilds lambo lift Shocks for $500 a piece. I would think he also does the rear ones. He also makes a replacement clutch rod. I think new shocks are $2k a piece. Let me know if you need his contact info.