From '11 SL Stage 1.5 to '13 SL Stage 3

PCJR

Moderators please delete my account. I can no longer look at this stuff. Or just freeze my wallet :)

Bad ass man!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flying to UGR tomorrow to check out the car

and their facility! Ill report back and ill include some shop

picture as well :eusa_dance:

:icon_super: :icon_super:

You are going to have a GREAT time!

Stage 3 with Race Heads ... Sweeeet!!!

I know UGR limits the Stage 3 pkg to 1250 whp, due to the clutch ...

Is your 1290 whp, an indication of what the high side of the tolerance is on that 1250 whp ...

Stage 3 with Race Heads ... Sweeeet!!!

I know UGR limits the Stage 3 pkg to 1250 whp, due to the clutch ...

Is your 1290 whp, an indication of what the high side of the tolerance is on that 1250 whp ...

Clutches are rated by torque IIRC, so I would not be surprised if UGR/John Reed are able to tune the car in such a manner as to allow for some extra hp, without raising the torque to the R stage levels that would kill the stock clutch.

I could be wrong obviously, so feel free to correct me if that is the case.

Rookie! My car made 1327 on the dyno at the same boost as yours made 1293. Kevin turned mine down to 1250 for the street and yours to 1248. Hahahahha

Drum roll please...going to be nuts :icon_super:

Hey Houston :icon_butt:

Rookie! My car made 1327 on the dyno at the same boost as yours made 1293. Kevin turned mine down to 1250 for the street and yours to 1248. Hahahahha

That's because it was broken in :thefinger:

Just got here and went for a ride. Words cannot describe the

sensation!!!

Amazing shop with a ton of car here in all

Different stages of work. Pretty amazing operation!!

Ill add some pictures when I get home.

image.jpg

Whose yellow 08 SL is that? I swear every time I see a picture of the garage it is there. Place looks great. I even spy the white Aventy. Where is the green one?

1039820[/url]']

Whose yellow 08 SL is that? I swear every time I see a picture of the garage it is there. Place looks great. I even spy the white Aventy. Where is the green one?

That's because we are always building yellow SL's. Just because you thought you saw one doesnt mean its the same SL :icon_mrgreen: . The one you are looking at isn't even a SL, just a yellow 04 G with SL wheels. We have built 4 yellow 08 SL's and two more new builds in progress (yellow 08 SL's). So always yellow SL's at Underground, haha.

- Green Aventador (beside the white one)

- Gray Aventador (in front of Pete's SL)

- White Aventador

More in our other shops.

Haha simmer down. I know how many you have TTed. I couldn't find a white 570 because they have all been to you almost I think.

Here is a good trivia question. Which color have you TT the most of?

Now lighten up. Just breathe man :) Also I think your shop gets bigger every time I see pictures of it. How many damn lift stations do you have now?

Haha simmer down. I know how many you have TTed. I couldn't find a white 570 because they have all been to you almost I think.

Now lighten up. Just breathe man :) Also I think your shop gets bigger every time I see pictures of it. How many damn lift stations do you have now?

Simmer down, Breathe? Looks like you just got your questions answered in detail? You act as he replied to you with a bunch of "!!" or "BOLD LETTERS". However I did notice that he used a smiley face and "haha" but maybe I took that out of context. Looks like you may need to be the one to simmer down? LOL

I seem to get a little too detailed sometimes, its just me, sorry. xoxo, haha

Lifts? 6 in this shop and more in the others. You can see about 2/3 of the tech shop from the one picture posted.

We have definitely done a good amount of white SL's. They always seem hard to find just like the 6 speed 570's but we have TTed 2 of the 4 I have ever known about and have a 3rd one here for TT's, if I decide to build it. (shop car) Most poplar TT color? I would say yellow but never checked. Below are two links to our customer rides section from our web site. About 80% of the builds we have done our posted there so if you count them up, that will answer the trivia question. ;)

http://www.undergroundracing.com/car-galle...8-gallardo.html

http://www.undergroundracing.com/car-galle...9-up-lp560.html