I am contemplating selling my SLR 722

LPDADDY

The man wants to sell his car, what's with everyone saying keep it?

No matter how cool you might think something is there comes a time when you get sick of it or you just want a change, something else catches your attention, etc.

Now can we help Daddyo sell it??

GLWS! What ever happened to the XJ220?

It is home. Way too much fun to drive. I think my reaction is coming fro there. But, I took the SLR out tonight, I think I am over my funk. Not going anywhere.

It is home. Way too much fun to drive. I think my reaction is coming fro there. But, I took the SLR out tonight, I think I am over my funk. Not going anywhere.

:icon_thumleft:

I guess a brief stint of 640 hp thrust, with a nice supercharger whine and rumble of side exhaust is enough to get anybody back from a funk. :icon_mrgreen:

Any new pics of the XJ220 and or a review?

Any new pics of the XJ220 and or a review?

Pics not yet, update sure:

TheXJ220 is a huge car but does not drive like one. The S version is very light and you fell how light it is. Suspension is very good, not overly harsh, absorbs bumps without too much drama but it is still stiff enough that the car corners flat. Turn in is very good, good steering feel. I changed the brakes pads so now, the car brakes very well, does not wander under braking, pdeal feel is good, clutch a little stiff.

The motor is a monster, a little bit of turbo lag but it kick in, hang. Lights up the rear tires in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I think I need to change the tires as the rubber has gotten hard.

You sit very low and visibility is not that good, better than a countach, but one you get used to the car, it is liveable and it can be tossed around easily due to the low weight.

Overall, I have not had this much fun in a while, it is going to be a keeper. And, I love the way it looks, incredible road presence.

Good choice keeping the 722!

A huge hi res photo shoot of your XJ220 wouldnt hurt the internet one bit :)

Good choice keeping the 722!

A huge hi res photo shoot of your XJ220 wouldnt hurt the internet one bit :)

I should fly Allan to Toronto and get him to line up the cars and take pics.

:icon_mrgreen:

I will let Lucas do a photoshoot, he will do a fabulous job.