Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pitty not too many people can understand the words but at one point he says:"when I'm dying like late Senna, the wife is cheating me with the neghbour. And the refrain is: it's not fair, it's really not fair, God give me one day to be Schumacher."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awwww, looks like I stepped on somebody's tail :icon_mrgreen:

It's funny how you call people fags for wearing red, yet you won't take it upon your self.

Ans no , you didn't fcuk her but I fucked your fake pride.

oh, and you really look like a dork, just ask anybody on fchat or mbworld :thefinger:

Guest skokos

gayyellows translation: Look how funny it was when I posted a picture of Allan that Allan took himself and posted on the internet to show how gay Ferrari Fags look when there all dressed up in there dancing donkey gear. But im clever and ill go on lambopower and RE-post it and everyone will think its a brand new photo and ill blow there minds!!!! god im awesome.

fcuking douche

Awwww, looks like I stepped on somebody's tail :icon_mrgreen:

It's funny how you call people fags for wearing red, yet you won't take it upon your self.

Ans no , you didn't fcuk her but I fucked your fake pride.

oh, and you really look like a dork, just ask anybody on fchat or mbworld :thefinger:

Its a sad day for me knowing im looked down upon by Ffags on Fcrap and indebtors on Mbworld. :crybaby2: :jackoff: