Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

I personally really like Ferrari's. However, I actually have already experienced the "rivalry" by Ferrari enthusiasts telling me about the lack of racing heritage with my car, etc etc...

I didnt buy a Lamborghini because I cared how many races they won. If I bought a Ferrari, I would still feel like I had one more step up... that being buying a Lambo.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a self owned pic! I like both marques, but I won't wear Ferrari clothes in my Ferrari. Maybe an F hat while out in something else, but it's true, dressing like your car is gay. Both logos and color coordinating!

falllambo.jpg

but it's true, dressing like your car is gay. Both logos and color coordinating!

falllambo.jpg

im telling Rick you said that!! :lol2:

sweet pic btw :)

im telling Rick you said that!! :lol2:

sweet pic btw :)

Oh crap, I forgot about him. He did wear a yellow Lambo shirt at the last drive. Maybe it was just so after the coctail party someone could stuff him into the proper car and point him toward home.;)

Man, I almost had to include myself in this group...for Christmas, my wife bought me a pair of Pumas with the Ferrari logo on them as I wanted a pair of white Pumas. Luckily they didn't fit...

Hahahahhahaha, this is crazy. What the hell is he doing?

Hahahahhahaha, this is crazy. What the hell is he doing?

Story is he got robbed cruising around Hollywood in his Rolls by a group of girls. At least they let him keep the hat.

Oh crap, I forgot about him. He did wear a yellow Lambo shirt at the last drive. Maybe it was just so after the coctail party someone could stuff him into the proper car and point him toward home.;)

Is that Rich S, 06 Yellow G coupe with OC exaust Pkg?

Don't "bang" on Rick he drives the Shit out his car! take it every where. He bought it new in Feb 06 and already has 24k miles. He took it "Giro" in Cali 2007.

We should all drive like that.

Is that Rich S, 06 Yellow G coupe with OC exaust Pkg?

Don't "bang" on Rick he drives the Shit out his car! take it every where. He bought it new in Feb 06 and already has 24k miles. He took it "Giro" in Cali 2007.

We should all drive like that.

Yes, Rick S. Were not "Banging" Rick, just having some fun. He is a good friend and yes, absolutely loves his car.

In fact we just met for lunch, and he drove the winter beater:

post-5257-1200061245_thumb.jpg

Man it took you too long, I honestly thought you will see it sooner!

:icon_mrgreen:

Workload has been real shitty lately :( Plus the friggin weather adds to it, damn, I need a vacation...