1987 Countach 5000 QV, Red, For Sale

Taoist

PT Cruiser is disgusting. Inmo, it looks like the old cars Hitler used to cruise in. One of the ugliest cars ever designed inmo. They tried to give me one as a rental once, and i refused.

LOL yeah well whatever, each to their own. I assure you that you're in the minority, heh. :butthead:

Actually, in the U.S. i can assure you, im in the vast majority.

the PT cruiser is a huge car (size) compared to most others in England isnt it?

Yeah that's why it's my daily driver, I have tons of stuff to haul about. Many of my weekends involve the girlfriend, two kids, a ton of camping gear and all my armour and weapons (I'm a medieval battle reenactor), so I need a big car. The cruiser is, IMHO, the nicest looking car that serves my needs. :)

the PT cruiser is a huge car (size) compared to most others in England isnt it?

Yeah that's why it's my daily driver, I have tons of stuff to haul about. Many of my weekends involve the girlfriend, two kids, a ton of camping gear and all my armour and weapons (I'm a medieval battle reenactor), so I need a big car. The cruiser is, IMHO, the nicest looking car that serves my needs. :)

:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :axe: :axe: :axe: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
PT Cruiser is disgusting. Inmo, it looks like the old cars Hitler used to cruise in. One of the ugliest cars ever designed inmo. They tried to give me one as a rental once, and i refused.

LOL yeah well whatever, each to their own. I assure you that you're in the minority, heh. :butthead:

Actually, in the U.S. i can assure you, im in the vast majority.

Allan is right. Here in the states PT Cruisers are not at all popular. Among all my car friends....none has anything good to say about them....styling/performance, etc. SUCK. I guess the attitude is different in the U.K. .....wow, I'm very surprised !!! Where's that movie clip we had here of that guy attacking that blue PT Cruiser at an intersection....anyone remember that ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the car still for sale? How original is it?

-mick

Is the car still for sale? How original is it?

-mick

Yes it is - it is all original except for a new sports exhaust.

• 2 weeks later...
is the car still available? i'm based in hong kong, will check import procedures if the answer is yes

Yes it is still available, complete with recent engine-out service and new clutch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
BTW, your QV is gorgeous.

Thanks

Am considering popping it up on Ebay in a few weeks time.

How much are you asking in US dollars??

BTW, your QV is gorgeous.

Thanks

Am considering popping it up on Ebay in a few weeks time.

How much are you asking in US dollars??

Er, I think it works out at $83,000. But then UK car prices tend to be way higher than US prices.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest update: Car now has brand new MOT and Tax, and I'm mulling over the possibility of accepting offers below the desired £47,000 price tag.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
45000 pounds is just below $78525 American............. It's fair, but I think it can go for cheaper...................

It's now sold, I got £42,000 for it. Not too bad.