Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo build for DALLAS TEXAS. ** build thread.

I always wondered why not get into GTRs and Porsche Turbos. Lots of customers in those two sports cars.

An Underground Racing GTR....has a nice ring to it.. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wondered why not get into GTRs and Porsche Turbos. Lots of customers in those two sports cars.

Too many players in that market. UGR has a lock down on the exotics! Those Porsche cannot make that much power with the PDK now. But that is just a matter of time probbaly before someone rebuilds the gear box or something.

Plus the new G replacement will be out soon. We need UGR focused :)

Hahaha.

How about we settle on a 599 GTB TT Kit?!

Why would you turbo an old man's car? Might as well ask them to TT a Buick LeSabre :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

I may have missed it...but wouldn't it be more efficient to actually get the LP560 and change the paint to make it look similar. Since the Balboni has been reset in tuning for the RWD, wouldn't it require more R&D for the AWD to come back in? I guess I don't see it as being as 'easy' as AWD - RWD... I may have missed if the owner had a reason that was stated, so just curious really. Either way, sounds interesting.

Oh stop it. A UGR 599 would be pretty epic.

1200 in that car would be something special. I had a 575 years ago and thought from day 1 it needed a bunch more power.

Come on Kevin.

Oh stop it. A UGR 599 would be pretty epic.

Don't get your Depends in a wad, lol. JK.

I agree it would be a helluva car if given the 4-digit whp UGR treatment.

Don't get your Depends in a wad, lol. JK.

I agree it would be a helluva car if given the 4-digit whp UGR treatment.

Lmao, I see what you did there!

UGR is awesome because from everyone I talk to, they are able to maintain a factory drive until you floor it. So naturally I think, a UGR Grand Tourer would be amazing. 2 big seats with a trunk and 1000+whp...

It is definitely not a bad thing to be too busy for R&D for a new platform tho!

Lmao, I see what you did there!

UGR is awesome because from everyone I talk to, they are able to maintain a factory drive until you floor it. So naturally I think, a UGR Grand Tourer would be amazing. 2 big seats with a trunk and 1000+whp...

It is definitely not a bad thing to be too busy for R&D for a new platform tho!

I'm sure if somebody walked in with enough cash and patience they would do it. But demand I'm sure isn't that high. I'm actually more surprised that they haven't done more f430's as they seem pretty solid for rwd with 700-1000whp. The few that do have em rave about how fun the cars are to drive. But the Gallardo's are the ones that pay the bills right now so run with it until it's either played out or something better comes along.

That's awesome. Proline is probably top 3 engine builders/fab shops in the US. Unbelievable work, and great people.

Best

The products ProLine produces is nothing short of amazing..

They build engines for pro mods, pro street outlaws , you name it. Their engines

power some of the quickest and fastest cars on the planet.

Would love to tour their facility someday.

Danny,

I am sure you are following all of this but I know what you really want to see upon coming to this thread....I'll help you out with something you may not have seen before... :eusa_dance:

I'm sure if somebody walked in with enough cash and patience they would do it. But demand I'm sure isn't that high. I'm actually more surprised that they haven't done more f430's as they seem pretty solid for rwd with 700-1000whp. The few that do have em rave about how fun the cars are to drive. But the Gallardo's are the ones that pay the bills right now so run with it until it's either played out or something better comes along.

Cuz the average old fart (Ferrari owner) doesn't like crazy speeds. :eusa_naughty:

Cuz the average old fart (Ferrari owner) doesn't like crazy speeds. :eusa_naughty:

Love that video. Almost looked like they weren't even racing you. More videos please. Thanks Fadi.

Love that video. Almost looked like they weren't even racing you. More videos please. Thanks Fadi.

I figured you would like that...:)

Ya, looks like he wasn't racing but he certainly was. He has an STS turbo set up which is really laggy and the car just could not get all that power down to the ground no matter what. I went for a ride in the car prior to our race and when boost hit it was definitely fast. But I am telling you these UGR cars are amazing. Point, shoot, gone..lol

I had a few races lined up for this weekend but unfortunately the event got cancelled due to crappy weather. But Sunday looks dry so I am gonna see if I can set something up and get more vids for everyones viewing pleasure.. :icon_mrgreen:

I figured you would like that...:)

Ya, looks like he wasn't racing but he certainly was. He has an STS turbo set up which is really laggy and the car just could not get all that power down to the ground no matter what. I went for a ride in the car prior to our race and when boost hit it was definitely fast. But I am telling you these UGR cars are amazing. Point, shoot, gone..lol

I had a few races lined up for this weekend but unfortunately the event got cancelled due to crappy weather. But Sunday looks dry so I am gonna see if I can set something up and get more vids for everyones viewing pleasure.. :icon_mrgreen:

Keep the videos coming!!! More Kills! Love it!