Serata Italiana - Monterey Car Weekend, who is going??

Andrew R.

Record turn out last year, with many LP members in attendance - Swissvax did a nice car care gift bag for those who drove their lambos to the event, Noel of Monster Cable showed up in his Aventador followed by a van with a set of monster headphones for every guest... it was nice. That and more this year!

For those who didnt make it last year, check out these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPLhweRo-WY

Get your tickets, the event is nearing sold out already: http://serataitaliana.com/

(purchasing tickets also gives you access to the LamboClub hotel room blocks in Monterey that weekend)

Serata_Italiana_Ad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in. I am heading out from Australia on the 13th and will be staying with the Lamborghini club group in Monterey. As i understand the cars in the Stampede from LA will arrive on the 15th.

After Italy I am looking forward to picking up the US stage of the 50th celebrations.

Anyone else from Australia going?

One thing, could anyone living in the Bay area or San Jose / Santa Cruz provide some contacts for Lamborghini local rentals? I need to organise a car for the weekend to attend a few of the events including Concorso Italiana and the Serata Italiana dinner.

Please let me know if you are aware of anyone providing a reasonable rate. Even better if I can get a Fri-Sat package.

1048607[/url]']

Count me in. I am heading out from Australia on the 13th and will be staying with the Lamborghini club group in Monterey. As i understand the cars in the Stampede from LA will arrive on the 15th.

After Italy I am looking forward to picking up the US stage of the 50th celebrations.

Anyone else from Australia going?

One thing, could anyone living in the Bay area or San Jose / Santa Cruz provide some contacts for Lamborghini local rentals? I need to organise a car for the weekend to attend a few of the events including Concorso Italiana and the Serata Italiana dinner.

Please let me know if you are aware of anyone providing a reasonable rate. Even better if I can get a Fri-Sat package.

Club sportiva has a few Lambos in their fleet. Google them. They are in San Jose

Club sportiva has a few Lambos in their fleet. Google them. They are in San Jose

Thank you for this. Are they the same ones in the Club Motorsport facility in San Jose? I vaguely remember talking to someone at Cars and Coffee last year about a Lamborghini rental group in this facility. Will google and check it out. Damm I wish I could have my Murci over to some of these events :-)

This was a great event last year and I am disappointed that I won't be able to attend again this year. I highly recommend it!

Side note: I must have missed the Monster headphones...nobody at my table got any!

This was a great event last year and I am disappointed that I won't be able to attend again this year. I highly recommend it!

Side note: I must have missed the Monster headphones...nobody at my table got any!

I think nobody got the headphones I think Andrew is confused, I will be there to pick up last years headphones anyway, always a great event.

Yeah saw a tweet from LCA saying it was sold out.. should b a great time. . Yvonne and I will b there, lamborghini las vegas bought a table for the event

Hey guys, nice to see some action on this post!

- Tickets are sold out. However we have a wait list, and are working with the venue to allow more guests. (this is great news, last year we did not sell out until about Aug 1)

- Last year Monster headphones were in every gift bag, which were passed out at the end of the night as you exited the country club into the courtyard. This was the first time at this venue, but everyone should have got one. If you walked out a little early, it is possible they were not being handed out yet... or if we missed you some other way? I apologize.

This year is going to be better than last year even... a lambo-owner celebrity guest will be the master of ceremonies!

No earphones for me last year either, I got Swiss Wax.. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not about the door gift, the night was off the chart cool! Cant wait for this year Andrew! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS!!! Still need to know how many bottles of Fire Water will be needed.

I also want to give a personal shout out to Andrew for all the hard work and time and effort he puts into all LCA events !!!

Im sure this years events will be great !

:icon_thumleft:

I remember now -- as you left, you were given the option of headphones OR the SwissVax kit. I opted for SwissVax.

Thanks Andrew for putting this together again. I may be at the LLV table with DrMac. Hope to see you there.

I remember now -- as you left, you were given the option of headphones OR the SwissVax kit. I opted for SwissVax.

Thanks Andrew for putting this together again. I may be at the LLV table with DrMac. Hope to see you there.

Yes, that makes sense. I remember the choice now. I, too, went with this SwissVax!

Just a quick tip, I found your much better off I think renting from LA and driving. to Monterey. I wont mention the agency by name, buy they want $9/mi over their included mileage and rental rate. By comparision some places in LA have as low as 1.95 /mi. Unfortunately my flights this year wont give me time to attend the Stampede. But will see everyone on Thursday evening in Monterey.

Actually, there is a Club Sportiva in SoCal and San Jose, so it would make sense to rent from them in SoCal, leave the car in San Jose and them fly back home.

Actually, there is a Club Sportiva in SoCal and San Jose, so it would make sense to rent from them in SoCal, leave the car in San Jose and them fly back home.

I did not know there was a SoCal branch. Maybe next time. I did contact Sportiva San Jose, but was not able to work things out. What kills me is not being able to have my own Murci overseas. Anyway Monterey is coming soon. cannot wait.

• 2 weeks later...