Best price on new car?

FLHOMESITE

If you don't care about color or options, find the least desirable color / low optioned / low sticker cars online and make some calls.

I saw a black one today at a meet and I have to say it seemed soooooo banal. Was not very appealing at all in black, surprisingly

I saw a black one today at a meet and I have to say it seemed soooooo banal. Was not very appealing at all in black, surprisingly

Stop using words I dont know the meaning to.... :)

I agree, black does not suit the looks of the car.

given the difference in price between low mileage used and

a new one I think you would be foolish to buy new imho.

The first MP4 i saw on the road was black and I felt the same as you. Then I saw a volcano red MP4 on the road in Colorado and my opinion instantly changed on the MP4. Like everyone else has said, volcano red is quite possibly the best color ever used on an exotic.

The first MP4 i saw on the road was black and I felt the same as you. Then I saw a volcano red MP4 on the road in Colorado and my opinion instantly changed on the MP4. Like everyone else has said, volcano red is quite possibly the best color ever used on an exotic.

I agree the volcano red is one of the greatest colors the other is Monterey Blue. I am blessed to have both. I hope I never lose my eye site I love opening my garage door every day.

That's why I'm painting mine that color.

Haven't told the wife yet...she already thinks

I'm crazy.

I don't think that looks bad at all. But it still doesn't stand out like a black Lambo does. This one I saw was black with the stock silver wheels. I believe there was a Shelby GT500 behind it and modified BMW in front of it and it still didn't really stand out. The orange one I saw at your shop definitely pops out. Either that or the volcano red for sure.

Got $45K off a brand new '12 a while back. Basically made it the same price as a used one. Although some used ones have dropped since, especially with more than 3k miles. This car is definitely not doing too well in the US market which is a shame. Great car.

we had a "murdered out" one in a month or so ago and i thought it looked stunning, the red calipers really set it off too!

DSC_1924_zps552e5dd8.jpg

DSC_1839_zps7676b976.jpg

As I said I like black the most, if I were to buy one it would look like this.

Just no no no no. Can't see any of the details. Looks terrible. I'd pay extra for a Volcano Red one over this. Black/dark wheels are nice though. And the red calipers do give nice contrast