NOVITEC TORADO

serie1926

They have a big write up over on Fchat about this. Not a huge fan of the looks. Curious about the 1000hp twin turbo system they are talking about putting on it as well.

They have a big write up over on Fchat about this. Not a huge fan of the looks. Curious about the 1000hp twin turbo system they are talking about putting on it as well.

It's twin superchargers. Superchargers...meh.

1) the gloss black and matte carbon contrast looks great

2) side skirts are ugly

3) the wing looks interesting. looks pretty cool.

4) the air intakes above the bonnet - undecided.

I love the Aventador, I am resisting the urge to go to the dealer :headbang: Come on Lambo show us the Gallardo replacement!

I like this car with the exception of the wheels and side skirts and yes no need for superchargers, just an exhaust will be enough.

:headbang: Come on Lambo show us the Gallardo replacement!

Remember when most ppl here was joking call this the G or replacment for the G lol. Hate the side skirts, stock body looks best.

Remember when most ppl here was joking call this the G or replacment for the G lol. Hate the side skirts, stock body looks best.

I do, Lambo is taking their time don't they?

Hmm, the most interesting and best looking bodykit for the aventador so far, IMO. Nothing greatly outlandish, I think they've done well seeing as it's very hard to improve on the aventador's looks. If they got rid of the funny vents in the sideskirts then I think they are on to a real winner.

I quite like it. The double vane design of the rear wing is interesting and, IMO, complements the lines of the aventador well.

post-10638-1372821446_thumb.jpg

post-10638-1372821476.jpg

post-10638-1372821500_thumb.jpg

post-10638-1372821528_thumb.jpg

post-10638-1372821538_thumb.jpg

It stands to reason that people do not want to accept body kits for the Aventador because it is already perfect aesthetically. Nothing needs to be done with the exception of wheels/lowering and you have one of the best looking factory cars ever made.

As a side note, I think the aerodynamic testing is hilarious. Like their body kit has changed anything noteworthy on the factory body. fcuk, what if I made a big aluminum circle and stood it on end on the back of my Aventador. Then I rented a wind tunnel and showed the smoke going through the circle. OH WOW THATS AMAZING! Air flows the ways it's blown and around objects! What have I done? I have wasted time and money, that is all. lol

Best

• 2 weeks later...