2008 LP640 Monterey Blue - Story

This car is for sale by Driving Emotions and also listed on Ebay. Do we have any info on its condition or history?

http://www.drivingemotions.com/INVENTORY/V...28/Default.aspx

Whats the overall feeling on the Monterey Blue color on the 640, is it a tough sale because its a tad outside of the more normalized color combos? I think I am starting to like it the more I look at it. I love the interior for sure.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wholesaled the car off to them..must have been at least 8-10 months ago now. At the time it was owned by a owner n the Mid East Coast.

Beautiful car, love the carbon interior and Q stitching!

Try $280.

You sure? I thought they wanted touch over $240, and even that is aggressive.

You sure? I thought they wanted touch over $240, and even that is aggressive.

The other LP's they have are priced between 220-260 ,when I spoke to him about 6 months ago about a different car I asked about the Monterey blue LP and his response was along the lines of "I know it's on the higher end but the car has a premium because of the rare color". I believe he said $279.

Maybe it been reduced because it was a nutty price.

Notice it's the only LP he has in inventory that has a CALL$ next to it instead of the price?

The Ross vik one they have is $259

I went back and forth on a white coupe with them...they don't budge on the price. Car is still sitting there, a year later.

I wholesaled the car off to them..must have been at least 8-10 months ago now. At the time it was owned by a owner n the Mid East Coast.

Why did you have to wholesale it?

I went back and forth on a white coupe with them...they don't budge on the price. Car is still sitting there, a year later.

:iamwithstupid: EyeDoc is exactly right, they do not budge on the price. I was interested in the Monterey Blue one and I threw a few different offers out to them, even on the high side, and they wouldn't take anything less than $179k. This was about 4 months ago, so hopefully they decided to bring down the price. They have had the car for sometime. It's a beautiful color, inside and out. Good luck!

:iamwithstupid: EyeDoc is exactly right, they do not budge on the price. I was interested in the Monterey Blue one and I threw a few different offers out to them, even on the high side, and they wouldn't take anything less than $179k. This was about 4 months ago, so hopefully they decided to bring down the price. They have had the car for sometime. It's a beautiful color, inside and out. Good luck!

You meant $279.. Right?

^^ Sorry meant $279k!

Why did you have to wholesale it?

Because they paid me "STUPID" over retail price for the car at the time...I was very very happy with the sale..

Last I heard, a month ago, they turned down $250K offer on the car??

-Will NOT Last!

I think they might be wrong about this part of their ad.

Is it common for the oil pressure to be touching the red zone? Probably just started.?

post-11418-1373416484_thumb.jpg

post-11418-1373416522.jpg

-Will NOT Last!

I think they might be wrong about this part of their ad.

Is it common for the oil pressure to be touching the red zone? Probably just started.?

murci_oil.jpg

Lamborgotticompany.jpg

Not just started as water and oil temp are reading normal, why would the oil pressure be that high?

...and is 93 miles to empty normal with half a tank left :mellow:

...and is 93 miles to empty normal with half a tank left :mellow:

That's probably around right for city driving at least. 8mpg and around 12 gallons left in the tank.

Not just started as water and oil temp are reading normal, why would the oil pressure be that high?

Yea, maybe just started.

How does a shop like that survive? Wouldn't they have been paying ~8% in interest for the floor plan on that car for a year? Don't understand how you can stay in business if you turn-over your inventory that rarely.