Virtual Aventador Configurator 2.0

Destructo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is an honor that you included my wrap. Your work is truly amazing! As others have said, Lambo should license it from you!

Kris, your wrap was truly spectacular. Your car was the best looking Aventador in Italy bar none.

Lamborghini definitely needs to buy this from you! I can spend hours on this thing. I bet you've put in so many hours making this Configurator and we can see it from the results. Thank you man!

Thanks again ... really great to read you're having heaps of fun with it.

Just added Oro Adonis (most photos show a very orange tinted gold shade):

configurator_sample_6.jpg

and Viola Ophelia (love this shade actually, ever since I saw it on the Diablo VT 6.0 ... with a light interior like this one)

configurator_sample_5.jpg

perfect on both counts, thank you :)

The fact you have so much fun with my new toy really makes me want to expand it even further, took me about two weeks to put together in fact (after hours and into the early hours of the night as I also have a daytime job naturally).

Just added this little beauty :

configurator_sample_7.jpg

Aventador J Style bodykit and wheels

Have fun ...

The fact you have so much fun with my new toy really makes me want to expand it even further, took me about two weeks to put together in fact (after hours and into the early hours of the night as I also have a daytime job naturally).

Just added this little beauty :

configurator_sample_7.jpg

Aventador J Style bodykit and wheels

Have fun ...

Awesome!! I love the center locking wheels!

I customised a little myself in photoshop too,

Lottery Win would result in this order the following day LOL

Exterior.jpg

Interior.jpg

Kris, your wrap was truly spectacular. Your car was the best looking Aventador in Italy bar none.

Thank you! There were so many amazing cars there (including yours) my head is still spinning!

I've done a few with my wrap and put them on Instagram. I have been using my ipad so I can't post them in here yet. I could jump on another machine but I've been running around.

Thank you! There were so many amazing cars there (including yours) my head is still spinning!

I've done a few with my wrap and put them on Instagram. I have been using my ipad so I can't post them in here yet. I could jump on another machine but I've been running around.

Love the renderings. :icon_thumleft:

51da2534f22611e29f3022000ae80da3_7.jpg

e087021af22711e29d8c22000a1fbd8b_7.jpg

a55c3b20f26211e28a6522000a9f17d4_7.jpg

Great to see you are having fun with the new configurator ... took a while to get it all together, added some new shades, especially for the interior ... in fact the stitching was the most difficult to get done in PhotoShop until I found a neat little trick ... that made it a lot easier.

I've been doing some full body wraps now, just waiting on the OK from the owner of one of the best known wrapped Aventador in the US to publish it live ... and I will also be adding some more custom wheels ... as I love to play around with those too ... 50th Anniversary styling with 25th Anniversary wheels ... lol.

Great work! Thanks for doing it! Its awesome!

Some very nice configurations have been made ... really like that interior inside the Oro Adonis car ... I think I'll add this to the list later on, thanks for the concept.

I have been working on some new material, for on I added Sesto Elemento style wheels to the list ... and something really spectacular :

aventador_veneno_4.jpg

I created a virtual bodykit along the lines of the amazing Lamborghini Veneno ... I guess you either love it or hate it ... but it looks really impressive if you ask me ... and I put it on the famous Aventador wrap ... thanks again for allowing me to put it in the list Kris, really appreciate it.

Have fun : Veneno style Roadster