Drag Times Video of world record pass of Underground Racing LP570

insane.

i just came back from a show on long island.. there was a gorgeous yellow tt that took off after leaving the event... car took off like a sling shot. an amazing thing to see.

I'm disappointing I missed this, where was the show? I'm on long island as well and have only seen a UGR car once, would love to have a chance to see another one around here!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it. Cody's selling it to build a TT Aventador.;)

Damnit...you weren't suppose to tell, now Peters going to be really pissed. LOL

GLWS Cody. Impeccable machine right there, but I am sure your TTA is going to be just as bad ass, if not more.. :icon_mrgreen:

Mannnn your white 570 is bad ass. Looked for a white one but couldn't ever find one. Kevin has already TT all of them lol.

Kevin, was Cody's at the TI roll race event a couple months back?

There was a white one you were driving at the event and it sounded amazing as well as drove like stock when I saw it.

I think it was one of the first LP cars I had seen with big juice power and it was working just as good as the PRE-LP Race builds if not better!

Kevin, was Cody's at the TI roll race event a couple months back?

There was a white one you were driving at the event and it sounded amazing as well as drove like stock when I saw it.

I think it was one of the first LP cars I had seen with big juice power and it was working just as good as the PRE-LP Race builds if not better!

That was the same car. The Big power LP 560/570/R8s are badass!

Fadi we need some more race videos.... I feel like I am waiting for the 2nd season of Breaking Bad to start again or something.

Geez if Cody's car is faster than this one that's scary. I wonder what the Orange 6-speed car Tag drove could do as well.

Would love to see either of these cars try to go sub 21!

• 1 month later...

Yep, really sucks. His shop over there changed the intercooler to a bigger one to "Get more power". They also changed a few other things along with the re mapping up the MoTeC. We got a look at the data and it was VERY LEAN. Too bad, I hate it for the owner. Cant blame them for trying to go faster I guess.

Yep, really sucks. His shop over there changed the intercooler to a bigger one to "Get more power". They also changed a few other things along with the re mapping up the MoTeC. We got a look at the data and it was VERY LEAN. Too bad, I hate it for the owner. Cant blame them for trying to go faster I guess.

what a fcuking idiot. You send them a car that is tuned and built the right way... thousands of man hours(R&D) from UG and he lets some shop mess with his car..

just burned up a 400k investment.Hope he does not want anything from you Kevin.

what a fcuking idiot. You send them a car that is tuned and built the right way... thousands of man hours(R&D) from UG and he lets some shop mess with his car..

just burned up a 400k investment.Hope he does not want anything from you Kevin.

He's a great customer, just wanting to go faster. We are getting another engine together for them. It will happen again if they don't get the A/F under control.

Knock, knock. Who's there? Knock,knock,knockknockknockknockknock Boom. What the hell was that? Who's there? "It's me, your bill for a new engine."

Good to hear everyone is safe. Still sucks and you can't blame Leonid for trying to push it farther. Especially with $100,000 on the line. So what happened with the bet?

He's a great customer, just wanting to go faster. We are getting another engine together for them. It will happen again if they don't get the A/F under control.

If he wants to go faster why did he just not have you build it for him with the right tune /Hardware. rather than changing a proven platform.