A couple V12 TT builds in progress.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

How come there are no stats and we never hear about them? Not that im doubting anything, just generally curious about this car....

What do you mean by there aren´t any stats. Kevin told us already 0-60 in 2.2 for all versions on street tires due to traction limitations. And 60-130 times for the Race Version with 1550WHP is in the 3s...at least thats what he told just before the release of the Race Version (grey one) at SEMA. Could be faster by now probably

When I take the Green one to the 1/4 mile, I will put some out there. ;)

:headbang: Excellent.

When I take the Green one to the 1/4 mile, I will put some out there. ;)

No need to show off ... I'm thinking high 7's ... First time out ... That should be fine ...

• 4 months later...

One week left to TI. We will see ASS shop car, T1, BL, ER/ETS, swiss cheese?, and many others. Will be EPIC. So the question is: Are we gonna see TwinTurbo V12 (Aventadors) ??

One week left to TI. We will see ASS shop car, T1, BL, ER/ETS, swiss cheese?, and many others. Will be EPIC. So the question is: Are we gonna see TwinTurbo V12 (Aventadors) ??

Won't be a surprise if a 2R Aventador TT show-up. When it does, competitors will be packing their bags and go home. Lol! In a serious note, the 2R and "X" package Gallardo/R8's are still dominating. We'll see in TI.

Our Aventador is ready to go together. All parts have been made just like the Gallardo's have. These last min customer builds hold us up from finishing our own personal projects. ;(

But is the UGR shop car going to be ready by TI? Thats gonna be one mean machine.

Thats the plan. We will do some testing there to get it ready for the next 1/2 event in FL. Not sure how much we will get to push it being the first test time on the car.

Aventador TT...AWD, heavier (good for traction), big displacement coupled with big turbos. GAME OVER!!!

Meh 6.5L is rather small, especially for a 12 cylinder.